Ballotelli

James_MCFC said:
united UNITED UNTIEDDDD WERE GUNNA KIILL YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME HAHAHAAAA UNITEDDDDDDD FLARES ARE COMING TO CITYYY

Any mods reading may I suggest we keep this one rather than ban it as he does more to show the moronic idiocy of there fans than anything we can provide. Cant spell, racist, keyboard warrior need I go on. I say keep him he does more damage to them than he realises. We can always use the foe button to just blank his drivel, the lurkers cant.

Damocles said:
As I said, there are a lot of guys opinion in this thread who I respect; all that I can say is that we will see where we all stand in January when everybody is used to the game. If I'm wrong about Balo (and I truly believe that I'm not!), I'll hold my hands up, but this kid can be a great for us.

Look damo you know your stuff that i dont debate but you are jumping the gun abit with 3rd best player in the world. If anything Balo just needs playing time. City fans will struggle with him to begin because he is that type of lethargic player

I say start him against Lech Posnan aswell with Ade, gives them more playing together and its not gonne hurt to much if they mess up

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Damocles said:
As I said, there are a lot of guys opinion in this thread who I respect; all that I can say is that we will see where we all stand in January when everybody is used to the game. If I'm wrong about Balo (and I truly believe that I'm not!), I'll hold my hands up, but this kid can be a great for us.

Look damo you know your stuff that i dont debate but you are jumping the gun abit with 3rd best player in the world. If anything Balo just needs playing time. City fans will struggle with him to begin because he is that type of lethargic player

That's all fair mate, but I'd just like to state that I'm jumping the gun after 3 continuous years, rather than 90 minutes. I beg of you, ask others who watched him at Inter, I don't give out the plaudits unnecessarily :-)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
James_MCFC said:
united UNITED UNTIEDDDD WERE GUNNA KIILL YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME HAHAHAAAA UNITEDDDDDDD FLARES ARE COMING TO CITYYY

Any mods reading may I suggest we keep this one rather than ban it as he does more to show the moronic idiocy of there fans than anything we can provide. Cant spell, racist, keyboard warrior need I go on. I say keep him he does more damage to them than he realises. We can always use the foe button to just blank his drivel, the lurkers cant.

Its "their fans", not "there fans", if your talking spelling m8.

Damocles said:
I'm with you Damocles. I'll put my balls on the line alongside you.

Damocles, Im certainly not going to single him out for abuse as he was only one of a large number of players for us today who just didnt show up for work and it was unacceptable. However I think even you will agree, as your usually very level headed, that placing him anywhere near the world top 3 presently was a big mistake. Ronaldo, Messi, Sniejder, Tevez and even Etoo all spring to mind without much effort as being ahead of this kid ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.