Ballotelli

Ballotelli third best player in the world? absolute rubbish. He hasnt proved anything to anyone other than showing he has a lot of potential.

He didnt look fully fit today and he should have been substituted when Adebayor went off, it is so fustrating seeing Mancini being so close minded and not realising the problems we had and not dealing with it.

Johnson has to start more often from now on, has to.

united UNITED UNTIEDDDD WERE GUNNA KIILL YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME HAHAHAAAA UNITEDDDDDDD FLARES ARE COMING TO CITYYY

Not getting on the lads back he's got to be given time to adjust but he was fuckin awful today!!! How he lasted the 90 minutes and ade got hooked i will
Never know!!!

As I said, there are a lot of guys opinion in this thread who I respect; all that I can say is that we will see where we all stand in January when everybody is used to the game. If I'm wrong about Balo (and I truly believe that I'm not!), I'll hold my hands up, but this kid can be a great for us.

City Raider said:
James_MCFC said:
united UNITED UNTIEDDDD WERE GUNNA KIILL YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME HAHAHAAAA UNITEDDDDDDD FLARES ARE COMING TO CITYYY

ycmiu - erm isnt there someat else you should be doing about now?

haha and they say we are obsessed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.