Balo

ACMilan said:
cookster said:
Read the previous posts, currently I rate Spain and Germany above EPL. Unlike you I'm not xenophobic about other leagues......

xenophobic. bahahaha

so cute... first year sociology?

You got me, mature student.

cookster said:
ACMilan said:
cookster said:
Read the previous posts, currently I rate Spain and Germany above EPL. Unlike you I'm not xenophobic about other leagues......

xenophobic. bahahaha

better late than never.

As an educator myself, I am a proponent of lifelong learning.

Cheers

ACMilan said:
cookster said:
ACMilan said:
xenophobic. bahahaha

better late than never.

Cheers

Well thanks for the lesson, I'll use the "crusty semen" phrase as my own in the future.

cookster said:
Last time I checked, Serie A was the fourth best league in Europe (according to UEFA).

He's simply found his level.

Next time you "check" see where the european championships are rated...<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:07 pm --<br /><br />
cookster said:
Marvin said:
cookster said:
Last time I checked, Serie A was the fourth best league in Europe (according to UEFA).

He's simply found his level.
No he's showing what a good player he is, and what a poor judge of a player you are

Everytime you post I get a picture of Roy Cropper in my head, how is Hayley BTW?

If Balo was such a great player, why did Inter and City let him go?

for over £20 million pound each time? i,ve no idea mate!

ACMilan said:
cookster said:
ACMilan said:
xenophobic. bahahaha

better late than never.

Cheers

You should educate yourself about all the cheating and match fixing that goes on in Serie A. The first thing that comes into my mind when someone mentions Italian football is the word corruption. Until they sort that out, any claim to be amongst the best leagues in the world is just hyperbole.

stony said:
ACMilan said:
cookster said:

better late than never.

Cheers

You should educate yourself about all the cheating and match fixing that goes on in Serie A. The first thing that comes into my mind when someone mentions Italian football is the word corruption. Until they sort that out, any claim to be amongst the best leagues in the world is just hyperbole.
Why does hyperbole make me think of a new type of roller coaster?

stony said:
ACMilan said:
cookster said:

better late than never.

Cheers

oh dear

andyhinch said:
stony said:
ACMilan said:
better late than never.

Cheers

Posh word for bullshit<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 pm --<br /><br />
Josh Blue said:
stony said:
ACMilan said:
better late than never.

Cheers

oh dear

Something on your mind Josh ? Take a minute before answering, you wouldn't want to make a twat out of yourself like on previous occasions.

stony said:
andyhinch said:
stony said:

Posh word for bullshit
Bullshit works better cant see me sitting in a meeting and saying that's a right load of hyperbole, but I'm not very posh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.