Balo

FantasyIreland said:
Roll On City said:
FantasyIreland said:
He's a cnut.

He didn't give a fuck about City and constantly took the piss yet some of you carry on like he was a club legend,unbelievable.

I wanted him out of our club a long time back as i could see he was a wrong un for us,just a shame we wasted so much time and money on the screwball.

Absolute hateful slimeball

Get fucked ya weasel.

You really come across as a miserable moaning arrogant ....... Why do you support City? You love slagging off most aspects of the club.....only my opinion which I am entitled to have!!

cookster said:
ACMilan said:
Point Differential totals for top 4 leagues from 1st-5th place / 1st- 10th

Spain - 25pts / 30pts
Italy - 12pts / 23pts
Germany - 23pts / 28pts
England - 21pts / 32pts

Interesting stuff, I must say.

Everyone creams over how amazing Juve is these days (and they are), but funny how close they are point wise to 5th and even 10th.

Good parity going on *whistles dixie*

The Blue Square Conference is pretty close this year must be a top league due to the parity!

It's so refreshing to see that it's a universal trait of people with no legs to stand on to turn to sarcasm to make their points.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pablo1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
With every goal he scores, he becomes more of a wanker.

If his apologists need any more evidence of his unprofessionalism towards us, in recent months, here it is.

Seems to have got over his bad back, his viruses and general lack of indifference.

It's a miracle!

In your opinion of course.
The fact is there are plenty of city fans who wish him the best and would rather him still be playing for us.
I happened to think in the run of games he played before Xmas, although not scoring or playing the full 90 minutes, showed a willingness to work hard and he should have been afforded more opportunities than what he got towards the end.
Now if I was to believe all the ITK's on here it would all be down to Balotelli and his poor attitude and application that he missed all January's fixtures, fortunately though, due to said ITK's fondness for getting things wrong on a regular basis I don't.
Of course it's easier on here to be vitriolic and call him all the names under the sun - but that says more about the poster than it does about Mario..

Or you could just believe the manager, the one who told us on two separate occasions that the player was not putting it in during training, and was not playing as a result...

I'm a fan of Mancini and want him to be our manager for the foreseeable future but I don't believe the balotelli transfer did him any favours towards the end. The move was best for all parties and the whole of January played out like balotelli had already been made aware that he was going. I still maintain that the form he showed in the period between late November and December warranted more game time but in the end it seemed that mancini's relationship with him was being tested more and more. If that resulted in a problem on the training pitch then I'm not that surprised. I imagine in the end it was 6 of one and half dozen the other.

ACMilan said:
cookster said:
ACMilan said:
Point Differential totals for top 4 leagues from 1st-5th place / 1st- 10th

Spain - 25pts / 30pts
Italy - 12pts / 23pts
Germany - 23pts / 28pts
England - 21pts / 32pts

Interesting stuff, I must say.

Everyone creams over how amazing Juve is these days (and they are), but funny how close they are point wise to 5th and even 10th.

Good parity going on *whistles dixie*

The Blue Square Conference is pretty close this year must be a top league due to the parity!

It's so refreshing to see that it's a universal trait of people with no legs to stand on to turn to sarcasm to make their points.

I was applying your logic about parity how is that sarcasm?

I retract all statements.

EPL and Serie A are BOTH the no 3 leagues in the world.

Germany w/3 teams left in the CL and Spain w/4 definitely means their leagues are strongest.

So,

1- Spain
2- Germany
3- Italy/England

All good<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 pm --<br /><br />
cookster said:

Because I clearly stated among the top 4 leagues in the world.

Again, if you just want to be a dick and throw funny jabs, the conversation is over. Clear to see your the crusty semen on this forum among a sea of knowledgeable and openminded posters

ACMilan said:
I retract all statements.

EPL and Serie A are BOTH the no 3 leagues in the world.

Germany w/3 teams left in the CL and Spain w/4 definitely means their leagues are strongest.

So,

1- Spain
2- Germany
3- Italy/England

All good

-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 pm --

cookster said:

Because I clearly stated among the top 4 leagues in the world.

Again, if you just want to be a dick and throw funny jabs, the conversation is over. Clear to see your the crusty semen on this forum among a sea of knowledgeable and openminded posters

Great debating skills, I consider myself "told off"

cookster said:

Gimme a second to attempt the Cookster Method:

"Serie A sux, EPL rulez!"

Take care bro

ACMilan said:
cookster said:

Gimme a second to attempt the Cookster Method:

"Serie A sux, EPL rulez!"

Take care bro

Read the previous posts, currently I rate Spain and Germany above EPL. Unlike you I'm not xenophobic about other leagues......

cookster said:
Read the previous posts, currently I rate Spain and Germany above EPL. Unlike you I'm not xenophobic about other leagues......

xenophobic. bahahaha

so cute... first year sociology?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.