Balo

Armaan

Can't find the Balo thread. Scored a free kick today top goal, couldn't help but think he never ever cleared the wall for us lol.

He's a cnut.

He didn't give a fuck about City and constantly took the piss yet some of you carry on like he was a club legend,unbelievable.

I wanted him out of our club a long time back as i could see he was a wrong un for us,just a shame we wasted so much time and money on the screwball.

Worst Case Ontario said:
No wonder he is doing good. He never wanted to be here, and now he is playing for his dream club. Good luck madcap, only not against us. Plus Mancini is not that good of a man manager

Just give him a little time. The blue skies won't last for long.

FantasyIreland said:
He's a cnut.

He didn't give a fuck about City and constantly took the piss yet some of you carry on like he was a club legend,unbelievable.

I wanted him out of our club a long time back as i could see he was a wrong un for us,just a shame we wasted so much time and money on the screwball.
No he isn't. He's a good guy. It doesn't surprise me in the least that those people who thought he'd slag us off (and you were one of those) haven't had recourse to think, actually, maybe I was wrong about his character. You keep building him up as a twat in your head all you want and you call him a twat all you want, you repeating the same mantra will not change the views of those who had a better read on him than you. I predicted he would praise the fans and Mancini. He did. I was right. You were wrong.

I don't see how he took the piss at all. Did he suddenly fuck off for weeks or months of leave? No. Was he happy sitting on the bench? No, he wasn't. He's not pulled a Wayne Bridge on us. Or a Roque Santa Cruz. Or a Danny Mills. Or a Carlos Tevez. As soon as it became clear he wasn't going to be playing football for us, he left, on reduced wages. I don't see anything about that that comes close to taking the piss. I see a decent person, doing the right thing. A guy who wants to play football, not getting it, moves on for reduced wages with a minimum of hassle and praises the club, the fans and manager whilst doing it.

You're acting as if you've been proved right when you know those of us who like him don't think you have been, at all. On the contrary, I think I'm being proved right.

However, just remember, for now, and all-time:
  • Best goal ratio in our first title-winning season in 44 years.
  • One of the first three City players nominated for the Balon d'Or
  • In his time as a City player, top ten all-time goal ratio in the Premier League (whilst playing much of 10/11 and 12/13 on the left rather than centre-forward)

I only watched the first half. It seemed a typical Mario performance. A couple of delightful touches, a couple of pointless fouls, a fair bit of walking about.

I had some respect for him when he left. Lost it when I saw him actually trying for Milan. His effort for them is different than it was for us. I think he came here only as a way to get to Milan while earning a huge salary.

Hope he enjoyed robbing the club and playing Bobby for a fool.

Skashion said:
FantasyIreland said:
He's a cnut.

No he isn't. He's a good guy. It doesn't surprise me in the least that those people who thought he'd slag us off (and you were one of those) haven't had recourse to think, actually, maybe I was wrong about his character. You keep building him up as a twat in your head all you want and you call him a twat all you want, you repeating the same mantra will not change the views of those who had a better read on him than you. I predicted he would praise the fans and Mancini. He did. I was right. You were wrong.

I don't see how he took the piss at all. Did he suddenly fuck off for weeks or months of leave? No. Was he happy sitting on the bench? No, he wasn't. He's not pulled a Wayne Bridge on us. Or a Roque Santa Cruz. Or a Danny Mills. Or a Carlos Tevez. As soon as it became clear he wasn't going to be playing football for us, he left, on reduced wages. I don't see anything about that that comes close to taking the piss. I see a decent person, doing the right thing. A guy who wants to play football, not getting it, moves on for reduced wages with a minimum of hassle and praises the club, the fans and manager whilst doing it.

You're acting as if you've been proved right when you know those of us who like him don't think you have been, at all. On the contrary, I think I'm being proved right.

However, just remember, for now, and all-time:
  • Best goal ratio in our first title-winning season in 44 years.
  • One of the first three City players nominated for the Balon d'Or
  • In his time as a City player, top ten all-time goal ratio in the Premier League (whilst playing much of 10/11 and 12/13 on the left rather than centre-forward)

It seems he was a lovely lad and everyone who knew him, liked him.

He wasnt a good player though. He didnt give a shit for us and he is no legend. Just listing out a load of others tossers who played for us and didnt give a shit proves nothing.

He played in our greatest ever team and anyone of his, clear, ability would have scored a hatfull of goals. If you took his pens out of his tally it wouldnt be as impressive as it seems.

If he'd have really cared for us he would have proved it. Someone mentioned lately that they'd never seen a player move less on a football pitch, brilliant. What about his sendings off for us? What about Arsenal last year when he did his level best to get sent off because we all knew he should have been sent off by half-time but he managed it in the second half. It least his absence won us the league though.

He couldnt even do it for Mancini who showed so much patience. What a waste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.