Balo

With every goal he scores, he becomes more of a wanker.

If his apologists need any more evidence of his unprofessionalism towards us, in recent months, here it is.

Seems to have got over his bad back, his viruses and general lack of indifference.

It's a miracle!

FantasyIreland said:
He's a cnut.

He didn't give a fuck about City and constantly took the piss yet some of you carry on like he was a club legend,unbelievable.

I wanted him out of our club a long time back as i could see he was a wrong un for us,just a shame we wasted so much time and money on the screwball.

Absolute hateful slimeball

Roll On City said:
FantasyIreland said:
He's a cnut.

He didn't give a fuck about City and constantly took the piss yet some of you carry on like he was a club legend,unbelievable.

I wanted him out of our club a long time back as i could see he was a wrong un for us,just a shame we wasted so much time and money on the screwball.

Absolute hateful slimeball

Bit harsh on Balo

"Balotelli almost didn’t take the decisive free kick, as M’Baye Niang had to be pushed away by teammates"

I can't imagine that happen while he was playing for City but i've seen the opposite.

So the question is: Is he treated better because he behave better or is he behave better because he is treated better?

rossonero said:
"Balotelli almost didn’t take the decisive free kick, as M’Baye Niang had to be pushed away by teammates"

I can't imagine that happen while he was playing for City but i've seen the opposite.

So the question is: Is he treated better because he behave better or is he behave better because he is treated better?

surely the real question is, is he being used as a true number 9 which he is for ac and italy but rarely was at city.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
With every goal he scores, he becomes more of a wanker...
You are simply being vindictive. If Mario had been given a decent run of games at City, he would have scored umpteen goals. It was not his fault and neither was it Mancini's. He was fourth in the pecking order on merit but that doesn't mean that he was not good enough to score at the highest level. It was just that there were three better strikers in our squad at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.