Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Sounds about right, I don't imagine making you laugh is the easiest job in the world!
chopperlol-1.gif

Is that you hiding in the bushes??
:-)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
xenon_ said:
surely he was being funny, SWP'sBack. I don't think I could live with myself if he wasn't

You couldn't live with yourself if someone else made a terrible mistake. Which quite frankly if he wasn't joking is going to make me piss myself laughing

I think I'd have a brain aneurism out of sheer stupidity, then declare euthanasia on myself to seal the deal

I have looked at it many times now and have wanted it to appear accidental but it ain't. Mario sticks his right leg backwards by about 2 ft towards Parkers general direction. The natural thing to do when stumbling is put your leg forward and there doesn't seem to be a reason why he couldn't do that. He then throws himself to the floor a bit theatrically. To me he instantly regrets what he has done and goes over to Parker. He was getting frustrated in the game because he was losing the ball having shots blocked and I could see this coming. The red mist just descended for a fraction of a second as it is always liable to do with him.

SWP's back said:
ono said:
Yes i was joking. Meanie.
Oh.

Just a quick note, you should always capitalise an "I" when referring to yourself.

When else would you use 'I'?

;o)

Swales lives said:
Bolton v Spuds 2010
Huddlestone V Elmander.

'Arry didn't see it. No ban was given.

stampag.jpg

stamp1yf.jpg

stamp2k.jpg

Really no ban at all? They can't prove intent with Balotelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.