Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

wouldn't suprise me if the F.A banned both Balo & Lescott. Balo im afraid deserves a red card if someone did it to him we'd all want whoever done it banned silly thing to do and no need for it. Lescotts elbow is nowhere near as bad as Rooneys last year but its the way he runs in lands the elbow (not looking at the player) and then runs the other way. It's all down to Webb now and I can honestly say I think he will say both players would of been sent off hope he doesnt because if he does we are truely fucked for Liverpool in defence Onouha and Savic at the back.

xenon_ said:
SWP's back said:
DTeacher said:
When else would you use 'I'?

;o)
Well three off the top of my head:
  • When refrring to the chemical element iodene.
  • When using the symbol for 1 in Roman numerals.
  • When wanting to use the correct symbol for electric current in a formula.

Aren't they all capital 'I's too?

The Roman Numerals one may not always have to be. But that isn't the point as it does not render my original point to ono invalid.

I'll name another:

"i" is the symbol for an imaginary number or a number whose square is equal to -1, in mathematics.

SWP's back said:
DTeacher said:
SWP's back said:
Oh.

Just a quick note, you should always capitalise an "I" when referring to yourself.

;o)
  • When referring to the chemical element iodene.

Hahaha - fair enough. ;o)

samharris said:
Right then Bluemooners heres the thing... in a split second whilst spinning with two feet off the ground and being shoved by modric balotelli decides to stamp on Parkers head...not a full on full weight stamp that would have caused serious injury but a glancing blow to let him know he was there..all this whilst his back was turned and the whole episode lasting less than a second..

Now c'mon....think about it... Really!!

....guilty as (not yet) charged - hang him!, burn him!, drown him!

DTeacher said:
SWP's back said:
DTeacher said:

;o)
  • When referring to the chemical element iodene.

Hahaha - fair enough. ;o)

:-)

citytill1die84 said:
wouldn't suprise me if the F.A banned both Balo & Lescott. Balo im afraid deserves a red card if someone did it to him we'd all want whoever done it banned silly thing to do and no need for it. Lescotts elbow is nowhere near as bad as Rooneys last year but its the way he runs in lands the elbow (not looking at the player) and then runs the other way. It's all down to Webb now and I can honestly say I think he will say both players would of been sent off hope he doesnt because if he does we are truely fucked for Liverpool in defence Onouha and Savic at the back.

Ban him Mods - Common sense like this isn't allowed on BlueMoon

It's interesting that Dermot O'Gallagher thinks the FA shouldn't take action against Balotelli or Lescott. He goes as far as saying that the evidence in a court of law would probably result in Mario getting away with it as you can't prove it.

Whether the FA will see it as the same is a different matter but this is a view of an ex referee here and we all know from the video Webb saw the whole thing.

JamesMCFC said:
Stuart Brennan @StuBrennanMEN 3m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
FA liaising with referee over both Balotelli and Lescott incidents. Hope to have news by late afternoon #mcfc
That means the FA are telling Webb to change his story or else. I hope he stands up to the fookers

SWP's back said:
xenon_ said:
SWP's back said:
  • When refrring to the chemical element iodene.

Aren't they all capital 'I's too?

The Roman Numerals one may not always have to be. But that isn't the point as it does not render my original point to ono invalid.

I'll name another:

"i" is the symbol for an imaginary number or a number whose square is equal to -1, in mathematics.
yanking your chain but blimey, you learn something new everyday. How on earth can a square make a minus number? Never mind, I'll look it up. But yeah, just messin with ya

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
JDW said:
I have looked at it many times now and have wanted it to appear accidental but it ain't. Mario sticks his right leg backwards by about 2 ft towards Parkers general direction. The natural thing to do when stumbling is put your leg forward and there doesn't seem to be a reason why he couldn't do that. He then throws himself to the floor a bit theatrically. To me he instantly regrets what he has done and goes over to Parker. He was getting frustrated in the game because he was losing the ball having shots blocked and I could see this coming. The red mist just descended for a fraction of a second as it is always liable to do with him.

Prepare for World War 3

Look what I found several pages back.......;o)

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
...I'm not going to post in this particular thread again its pathetic...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.