Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
spurspinter1 said:
taconinja said:
Actually, you can easily do permanent damage--even kill a man--doing what Huddlestone did.

Found a video of the incident, yeah it's pretty bad. No one wants to see that and it should have got a ban of course.

I'm not blessed with knowlege of sporting injuries but I'd still go with my original thought that it is much easier to cause severe damage to the head with a stamping motion than the chest but it doesn't really mean much I guess. At least Huddlestone didn't go on to score the winning goal in that game, I think that is why Mario's has been in the medias eye more so, because it was such an important game.

It's kind of sad seeing the comments like "haha lolz look at the spudz crying lolz" etc I can only assume those posters have been on holiday or without internet at the time of some of your game changing refereeing decisions, because it has been a fucking war zone on here in those times, it has been said by members on this board and as mainly an observer I can say it has occasionally got to RAWK levels of self pity and tin hat agendas.

Thanks for the 3pts ...now fuck off.

6 points....dont need the fuck off bit though..

spurspinter1 said:

haha, now there's the rawk level of friendliness to outsiders...

What do you expect?

Nearly 500 posts on another team's forum, strange behaviour, sure you don't want to switch allegiance?

Where's the outrage over Crouches gouging of an eye over the weekend? No doubt about contact, intent or potential damage. Cheap shot on a fellow pro. Ah but Peters not That Kind Of Player. He's English and he's White.

Where's the comment on the laughable yellow Mario was given for a foul no worse than a dozen committed by Parker in the same game? Ah but Scotty's not that kind of player, he's English and he's White.

The Agenda is alive and well. It's a disgrace.

spurspinter1 said:

haha, now there's the rawk level of friendliness to outsiders...

Why would anyone want to be friendly to a City obsessed spurs fan. If you are looking for friendly go join facebook or a dating agency or something.

SingBlue said:
Where's the outrage over Crouches gouging of an eye over the weekend? No doubt about contact, intent or potential damage. Cheap shot on a fellow pro. Ah but Peters not That Kind Of Player. He's English and he's White.

Where's the comment on the laughable yellow Mario was given for a foul no worse than a dozen committed by Parker in the same game? Ah but Scotty's not that kind of player, he's English and he's White.

The Agenda is alive and well. It's a disgrace.

i agree , my earlier post was just about that ,
so u agree that Mario was out of line ?

samharris said:
spurspinter1 said:
Found a video of the incident, yeah it's pretty bad. No one wants to see that and it should have got a ban of course.

I'm not blessed with knowlege of sporting injuries but I'd still go with my original thought that it is much easier to cause severe damage to the head with a stamping motion than the chest but it doesn't really mean much I guess. At least Huddlestone didn't go on to score the winning goal in that game, I think that is why Mario's has been in the medias eye more so, because it was such an important game.

It's kind of sad seeing the comments like "haha lolz look at the spudz crying lolz" etc I can only assume those posters have been on holiday or without internet at the time of some of your game changing refereeing decisions, because it has been a fucking war zone on here in those times, it has been said by members on this board and as mainly an observer I can say it has occasionally got to RAWK levels of self pity and tin hat agendas.

6 points....dont need the fuck off bit though..

Sam...Why dont you stop telling me what to do...Jeez...Why cant I tell him to fuck off.I would never dream of posting on any other teams forum.I hate spurs and spurs fans.

here it is again...

FUCK OFF SPURS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.