Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

i,m amazed at how many are defending mario here, take off the blue tinted specs please !
some of the analysis of the comedy fall is laughable
if he took out a shotgun and blew parkers head off he,d be defended on here !
he,s well loved in the supermarket and petrol station, but this guy is a huge liability on the pitch . why does he have this massive bad attitude on the pitch ? its not good for the team in any way !
i,d say get rid but who would take the risk on him ??

In other news, "The Spanish FA (RFEF) has announced it will take no action against Real Madrid defender Pepe over his alleged stamp on the hand of Barcelona's Lionel Messi in last week's Copa del Rey quarter-final first leg"

Oh, the irony...

CityBuzzin said:
themadinventor said:
Of course it was a stamp, he will get a ban and rightly so, also I think we should get rid of him altogether because in the words of GS he's a car crash waiting to happen, imo he's a liability to this club, he's an impudent , spoilt little brat who needs to grow up.

For the record I'm neither a United fan nor a WUM, it's my honest opinion, tbh Ive been puzzled for a while why he has been lifted so high by many fans, if he really cared for this club he would behave himself.

Fire away.
imaginary stamp?
shove your honest opinion up yr arse and jog on

I've looked and looked and no I can't find the word "imaginary" in my post, but because it's you and because you've taken the time and trouble to not only reply but in large and bold (no lack of self esteem there then) and because you have been with us sooo long I'll jog on and thanks for giving me such a well thought out reasoned reply.

themadinventor said:
CityBuzzin said:
themadinventor said:
Of course it was a stamp, he will get a ban and rightly so, also I think we should get rid of him altogether because in the words of GS he's a car crash waiting to happen, imo he's a liability to this club, he's an impudent , spoilt little brat who needs to grow up.

For the record I'm neither a United fan nor a WUM, it's my honest opinion, tbh Ive been puzzled for a while why he has been lifted so high by many fans, if he really cared for this club he would behave himself.

Fire away.
imaginary stamp?
shove your honest opinion up yr arse and jog on

I've looked and looked and no I can't find the word "imaginary" in my post, but because it's you and because you've taken the time and trouble to not only reply but in large and bold (no lack of self esteem there then) and because you have been with us sooo long I'll jog on and thanks for giving me such a well thought out reasoned reply.

I can't either...sarcasm maybe...hard to tell.

Berkovic_blue said:
THFC6061 said:
Perhaps now that Mario Balotelli has been found guilty by the Football Association of violent conduct, the "alleged" should be taken out of the thread title?

Perhaps you should stick to posting your racist bile on football365 so you can get banned again you pathetic old man.

For anyone else reading, this moron is regularly mocked on f365 for his racist views regarding palestinians and others. He's a stat-obsessed freak who is best ignored or just plain mocked for the twat that he is

if you can find proof of this then i will sort it, untill then i'm afraid we will only deal with what is in front of us.

for the record mario has been charged not yet found guilty. so alledged then!!

de niro said:
Berkovic_blue said:
THFC6061 said:
Perhaps now that Mario Balotelli has been found guilty by the Football Association of violent conduct, the "alleged" should be taken out of the thread title?

Perhaps you should stick to posting your racist bile on football365 so you can get banned again you pathetic old man.

For anyone else reading, this moron is regularly mocked on f365 for his racist views regarding palestinians and others. He's a stat-obsessed freak who is best ignored or just plain mocked for the twat that he is

if you can find proof of this then i will sort it, untill then i'm afraid we will only deal with what is in front of us.

The proof was on here when he started getting all racist to our owners, he has done it time and again.

de niro said:
Berkovic_blue said:
THFC6061 said:

I'm not saying he's posted racist stuff on here (not that I;ve seen anyway) I just know he got banned from another forum for doing it and felt like reminding him since all he's doing here is trying to wind people up.

Are there any incidents of retrospective ban hearings being kicked out ??

would be interesting to know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.