Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

rickmcfc said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Well done mario nothing wrong with it Webb didn't see it so it's history.

Thats where you are completely wrong. If he didnt see it, the FA can step in, which is what i think they will do.
What about the challenge on lescott by Johnson,they asked the ref did he see it he said no!! That was the end of it.

rickmcfc said:
Fanny Fart said:
rickmcfc said:
Do you know whats ironic, i love the guy and he is my favourite City player, do you not remember the thread a month ago called "Just spoke to Balotelli"?

The thing that really pisses me off, if that would have been any Tottenham player doing what Mario did, there would be uproar on this forum. But because its City, people dont react the same. It was a stupid thing to do and he will have to deal with the puinishment, which will be a 4 game ban.

Do yourself a favour mate and log off, chill out and come back in a few hours.

Why, to painful to accept im correct? It was a stupid thing to do, really stupid.

I didnt say you were or weren't correct did I?

johnmc said:
Unnatural movement. Intentional for me. Don't really care tho. We can cope.

This.

I'm Balo's biggest fan and biggest defender. However, the speed of the straightening of the leg was, for me, deliberate.

He SHOULD be banned.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
rickmcfc said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

Thats where you are completely wrong. If he didnt see it, the FA can step in, which is what i think they will do.
What about the challenge on lescott by Johnson,they asked the ref did he see it he said no!! That was the end of it.
i doubt that, seeing as Johnson's tackle was for the ball so if the ref didn't see i don't know where he was looking

If Webb didnt see it then thats bad news as the FA can take a look...It's when he says he did see it but thought it was ok that retrospective cant be taken...

MMMM-I wonder what the media frenzy will be about this week....

Let the haters hate I say...

Now fuck of Tottenham

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
rickmcfc said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

Wrong Again ! The ref specifically said that he had seen it. Your not doing very well are you.

i didn't get a clear view 'live' but what's annoyed me was listening to the radio on the way back from the game. collymore was banging on about it, saying that the screen he was watching didn't show anything conclusive but invited anyone who watched the game at home on a big screen to phone in to confirm if there was intent. so he's seen endless replays & still can't say if it was intentional but wants some cockney couch potato with a big fuck off tv to nail mario for him. what a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.