Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

When i saw it in real time i thought "nothing wrong there" when i saw it again in slow mo' i again thought "nothing wrong there" if you watch something umteen times in slow motion looking for something with a bit of a doubt in your mind you will after a while find it,i for one i am moving on from this and spending my time enjoying a fantastic win which was well deserved in my opinion,oh and one more thing......FUCK YOU HARRY ! FUCK YOU SPURS ! and FUCK YOU SKY SPORTS !

This thread should be pulled as it seems that the Rags have managed to infiltrate our beloved Forum. Ayrshire Blue is either a Rag or an asshole.

Hopefully this will show we need a new striker when Tevez goes.

There is only one we can rely on at the moment.

lionheart said:
This thread should be pulled as it seems that the Rags have managed to infiltrate our beloved Forum. Ayrshire Blue is either a Rag or an asshole.

A jock rag through and through and needs to f*ck off back to sadcafe with his like minded chums

You've got to back your own player in these types of incidents. Not one person on here can say for sure whether it was a deliberate action or not* from watching a slow-mo replay. Mario has been on the wrong end of some very soft red cards, the one at Liverpool was a joke so we should be backing him to the hilt regardless. Need that siege mentality to be title winners.

*on that note the thread title should be changed imo

Whatever happened to:

"the interpretation of the referee"

Glen Johnson didn't get banned, so neither should Balotelli.

Vegas said:
It was a stamp and he deserved a red card. It was a stupid thing to do and its this kind of nonsence which is stopping him from becoming one of the top 3 players in the world. Is that 18 yellow and 3 red cards for him now in the prem? For a forward that is unheard of.

Have to ask questions about the yellows, often he receives them for next to nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.