Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

He's got form, and he's a dick. Ban him for four games, end of season get rid. I like the soap opera but I can watch that whilst he's someone else's liability. Scored a good pen today, but could have had us at ten men going into the last ten minutes and on such fine margins are titles won and lost. Has bags of ability, and bags of attitude and he's too loose a cannon for me."He won the game", well so did Dzeko at Wigan and the way some City fans treated him today was disgraceful. I'd rather have an honest pro like Dzeko than Balo the individual any day of the week.

I've not read all 58 pages but if the ref gave a free kick, he surely saw the incident and therefore there's no comeback?

(Is that wishful thinking)

PaleBlue said:
He's got form, and he's a dick. Ban him for four games, end of season get rid. I like the soap opera but I can watch that whilst he's someone else's liability. Scored a good pen today, but could have had us at ten men going into the last ten minutes and on such fine margins are titles won and lost. Has bags of ability, and bags of attitude and he's too loose a cannon for me."He won the game", well so did Dzeko at Wigan and the way some City fans treated him today was disgraceful. I'd rather have an honest pro like Dzeko than Balo the individual any day of the week.

Completely agree, end of season get rid of this liability.

Don't help the biased twats turn this into a witchhunt

He was clearly just seriously unbalanced

Longsight-memories said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
squirtyflower said:
what a stupid post to make

have you ever been to a game?
have you ever even played football?
From where I was sat I couldn't see it properly till I got home and saw the clips. Yes I have played football and yes I've been to plenty of games and that is fucking deliberate and bad. It's not a stupid post, it's honest. We've had some bad decisions go against us lately but come on, that was out of order.

thats your opinion ok
my opinion is your a wanker ok
Keyboard coward. Pm me.

Webb had an excellent view and a far better angle than the cameras and saw nothing wrong.
I honestly don't think Mario touched him.
As the FA back referees's judgments, unless Webb were to say he was unsighted(which he clearly was not) they can do nothing about it.

PaleBlue said:

Is this a wind up?.

Uber Blue said:
Russ218 said:
Modric should get a ban as well, he also has a little stamp on Parker.

1417a86.jpg

That made me laugh like fuck.

However, the point is indeed a moot one. Modric tries to regain his footing and and steps on Parker - because he is off balance; same as Balotelli.

Plus Parker was a dirty little twat today and it took what, 5/6 fouls (a couple from behind too) before he was booked? I say fuck the dirty little overrated media wankfest of a player.

Yep, ban Modric for stamping on his own player!

BLUEMATT23 said:
PaleBlue said:

Completely agree, end of season get rid of this liability.

No seriously is this a joke or have I walked into bizarro zone?.

didactic said:
PaleBlue said:

Is this a wind up?.

Sadly, probably not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.