Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

BLUEMATT23 said:
didactic said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Completely agree, end of season get rid of this liability.

No seriously is this a joke or have I walked into bizarro zone?.

No we both have good points.
The guys a ticking time bomb that you cannot trust and a liability that one day will cost us dear, it was nearly today had Webb made the call to send him off.

So is Rooney, so was Maradona, Cantona, Keane we could be here all night.

didactic said:
PaleBlue said:
He's got form, and he's a dick. Ban him for four games, end of season get rid. I like the soap opera but I can watch that whilst he's someone else's liability. Scored a good pen today, but could have had us at ten men going into the last ten minutes and on such fine margins are titles won and lost. Has bags of ability, and bags of attitude and he's too loose a cannon for me."He won the game", well so did Dzeko at Wigan and the way some City fans treated him today was disgraceful. I'd rather have an honest pro like Dzeko than Balo the individual any day of the week.

Thats the funniest thing about your post my friend. If it werent for Marios goals we would not be in the title race. And his goal today and he is one of our most valuable players which is why when fully fit he ALWAYS starts. How quickly people forget his demolition of the scum at their stadium giving us a record victory. Now he is a liability?.

When he's up for it fine, did you see him versus Liverpool? Dzeko has scored as many, and also got two v the rags yet because he's not fashionable gets slagged?

mancityvstoke said:
Blues turning on their own player to this extent is certainly a first for me..........unbelievable stuff.

How the support has changed...............

Seriously mate that is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on here:

Kevin Bond
Alan Harper
Ricky Holden
Richard Edghill
Joe Corrigan
David White
Adrian Heath

and dare I say it Gordon Davies.

I could go on. Some people have remarkably short memories.

samharris said:
MOTD tonight...listings..

1. Balotelli stamp.
2.Arsenal v Scummers
3.Balotelli stamp from different angle
4.Tottenham V Moneybags
5. Balotelli stamp in 3d with computer enhanced graphics.

End of show theme music with super slo mo footage of balotelli stamp with theatrical blood ,dry ice and a vampire..

And not a word about Rooneys blatent dive.

We're gonna Stomp
All night
In the neighbourhood
Don't it feel all right
Gonna stomp
All night
Wanna party
'Til the morning light

Who fuckin cares. Referee saw it and dealt with it so end of story. Unless the bent FA decide to bend their own rules. Its joleon i feel sorry for. Cause they can't touch Mario i wouldn't be suprised if they come down hard on Joleon instead.

samharris said:

1. Balotelli stamp.
2.Arsenal v Scummers
4.Tottenham V Moneybags

End of show theme music with super slo mo footage of balotelli stamp with theatrical blood ,dry ice and a vampire..

You missed Lescotts Elbow and the 5 minute discussion on how bad Savic is and will cost us the title if Kompany gets injured

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Completely agree, end of season get rid of this liability.

No seriously is this a joke or have I walked into bizarro zone?.

No, I'm full on. He'll cost us more than he'll win us long term. Aguero doesn't need the theatrics to be a great player.

You do realise that you will be slated for even suggesting this! The Mario fan club wont allow it. I dont think you are taking into account the fact he stops off for a piss at a college or fills up peoples cars with petrol!!

I am not sure about getting rid because I have seen signs of the world class player at times this season.

However he needs to stop getting involved in situations like this. He is no fucking use suspended and what happens if Aguero or Dzeko get injured. We are fcked at the most crucial part of the season.

Only Mario knows if he meant it or not. The footage doesnt look great though and I expect a ban based on that and the outcry from the media

What dont you guys get about the fact that Mario wins us games. He won us the game today, won us the game v the rags, won us the cup as he was MOTM. Do you guys actually do any thinking for yourselves or you let pundits who are all pro scum do it for you?. If this had been Rooney it would have been

"he fell awkardly nothing to discuss."

Dr Mick said:
We're gonna Stomp
All night
In the neighbourhood
Don't it feel all right
Gonna stomp
All night
Wanna party
'Til the morning light

Who fuckin cares. Referee saw it and dealt with it so end of story. Unless the bent FA decide to bend their own rules. Its joleon i feel sorry for. Cause they can't touch Mario i wouldn't be suprised if they come down hard on Joleon instead.

Brothers Johnson....Ahh the mamaries..

bluefandk said:
samharris said:

1. Balotelli stamp.
2.Arsenal v Scummers
4.Tottenham V Moneybags

And not a word about Rooneys blatent dive.

....or his shit hair... sorry I digress !!

ban-mcfc said:
the gif makes it look deliberate, the video not so much.

could go either way.
Yeah I thought that.

He actually missed his head though, must be said!

I've watched both back, must have seen them 25 times each now... I can't make my mind up. Yes he's off balance, he's looking away and wouldn't know Parker's head/foot/hand/arse was there so there's no way he purposely stamped on his head. But then I see his body is swerving one way and you'd think his leg would go in front of him rather than back behind him but in going behind it can seem like he may have been flicking his leg back to hit Parker somewhere.

It's impossible to say what he was thinking. It will be judged on the actual physical outcome which is Balotelli's leg unaturally nearly hit Parker in the mush. In fact it might not have to be judged if Webb says he saw it (anyone know what Webb has said?).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.