Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Wasn't deliberate. But he did screw up. I actually think he threw his leg out to catch Parker to take a dive. And if you watch the video through he did the dive anyway. No intent to injure, just to win a free kick. It's what he does, just back fired today.

didactic said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
PaleBlue said:
He's got form, and he's a dick. Ban him for four games, end of season get rid. I like the soap opera but I can watch that whilst he's someone else's liability. Scored a good pen today, but could have had us at ten men going into the last ten minutes and on such fine margins are titles won and lost. Has bags of ability, and bags of attitude and he's too loose a cannon for me."He won the game", well so did Dzeko at Wigan and the way some City fans treated him today was disgraceful. I'd rather have an honest pro like Dzeko than Balo the individual any day of the week.

Completely agree, end of season get rid of this liability.

No seriously is this a joke or have I walked into bizarro zone?.

No, I'm full on. He'll cost us more than he'll win us long term. Aguero doesn't need the theatrics to be a great player.

PaleBlue said:
He's got form, and he's a dick. Ban him for four games, end of season get rid. I like the soap opera but I can watch that whilst he's someone else's liability. Scored a good pen today, but could have had us at ten men going into the last ten minutes and on such fine margins are titles won and lost. Has bags of ability, and bags of attitude and he's too loose a cannon for me."He won the game", well so did Dzeko at Wigan and the way some City fans treated him today was disgraceful. I'd rather have an honest pro like Dzeko than Balo the individual any day of the week.

Thats the funniest thing about your post my friend. If it werent for Marios goals we would not be in the title race. And his goal today and he is one of our most valuable players which is why when fully fit he ALWAYS starts. How quickly people forget his demolition of the scum at their stadium giving us a record victory. Now he is a liability?.

Blues turning on their own player to this extent is certainly a first for me..........unbelievable stuff.

How the support has changed...............

or is this one huge clarkie doo dah thingy

Fanny Fart said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Can we not turn into a load of dippers and have the arrogance to think that we are right and everyone else is wrong.

Do I think it was definitely a stamp? No. I've seen much more clearcut ones than that.

Do I think on the balance of probabilities it was a stamp - yes, and I suspect the FA will arrive at the same conclusion with the same lingering doubt as me - but not enough for him to escape a ban.

Surely everyone on here believes, subject to Webb seeing the incident, that he's a least got a case to answer?

If there is any lingering doubt he shouldn't be banned

Perhaps someone should explain to you how the 'balance of probabilities' works. It won't be a criminal trial.

Re: Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

didactic said:
PaleBlue said:

Thats the funniest thing about your post my friend. If it werent for Marios goals we would not be in the title race. And his goal today and he is one of our most valuable players which is why when fully fit he ALWAYS starts. How quickly people forget his demolition of the scum at their stadium giving us a record victory. Now he is a liability?.

Not sure he always starts when fully fit.

Marios stamp was no more intentional than Shreks elbow against McCarthy (Wigan) last season, video evidence was about as conclusive as todays incident and the FA did f*ck all so let's have some consistency and move on.

didactic said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
PaleBlue said:

No we both have good points.
The guys a ticking time bomb that you cannot trust and a liability that one day will cost us dear, it was nearly today had Webb made the call to send him off.

MOTD tonight...listings..

1. Balotelli stamp.
2.Arsenal v Scummers
3.Balotelli stamp from different angle
4.Tottenham V Moneybags
5. Balotelli stamp in 3d with computer enhanced graphics.

End of show theme music with super slo mo footage of balotelli stamp with theatrical blood ,dry ice and a vampire..

PaleBlue said:
didactic said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

No, I'm full on. He'll cost us more than he'll win us long term. Aguero doesn't need the theatrics to be a great player.

You do realise that you will be slated for even suggesting this! The Mario fan club wont allow it. I dont think you are taking into account the fact he stops off for a piss at a college or fills up peoples cars with petrol!!

I am not sure about getting rid because I have seen signs of the world class player at times this season.

However he needs to stop getting involved in situations like this. He is no fucking use suspended and what happens if Aguero or Dzeko get injured. We are fcked at the most crucial part of the season.

Only Mario knows if he meant it or not. The footage doesnt look great though and I expect a ban based on that and the outcry from the media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.