Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Mario gets a hug off Kaboul and swaps shirts with Bale , they've obviously got a better opinion of Mario than some Blues in this thread.

13 mins in.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a36NTo2LmuQ[/youtube]

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
hgblue said:
DTeacher said:
The best comment on this thread goes to my 7 year old niece:

''The wheels on the bus go round and round. Round and round. Round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round.

All day long!''

It's interesting to see so many RAWK comparisons by people. I don't recall seeing a 100 page thread on Johnson's 2 footed Ninja lunge on Lescott, saying that he should have been sent off, banned for 62 games, fined £1m and banished to the reserves for a year.

Mario may have meant it. He may not. That's the crux of the issue. We don't know. Yet the number of Blues calling for his head on a plate continues to astound. Some of you are the same ones who whine and moan incessantly when people point out the decisions AGAINST City and make sarcastic remarks and digs at those posters. It's fine for Rooney to blatantly elbow people in the face, Johnson to imitate a missile on Lescott, Huth to assault a City player, Delap to commit ABH on SWP, United players gang up and take turns at kicking lumps out of Silva / SWP etc., Adam to be allowed 14 fouls 'grace' before being booked, Skrtel to kung-fu kick Jo etc etc. There are several more examples if you care to look.

But hey, a City player MAY (note, may) have committed an offence and MAY have got away with it. Ignore the fact that he was stumbling. Ignore the fact that he has no idea where Parker is and does not look back once. Ignore the SHOVE from Modric which sends Balotelli off balance even more. Ignore the fact that Balotelli showed genuine concern immediately for Parker and goes to him. Ignore the fact that Webb (the FA's most prominent referee) looks at the incident (from a few yards away) and does not deem any further action necessary. Ignore the fact that Modric (who was inches away from Parker) does not even appeal for anything. Ignore the fact that Spurs players carry on with the game and NOT ONE Spurs player berates the referee or reacts as if something untoward has happened. Ignore all possibilities that Mario may be innocent.

Let's just go straight in for the kill.

Hang him.

Well said. For those saying he made an unnatural movement towards Parker, I suggest you try jumping up in the air, and whilst you're in mid air get someone to push you, then land on an uneven surface with one foot, and see how gracefully and naturally you land. Truth is, there's only one person who knows if Balo tried to stamp on Parker, and as a blue, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and defend him. This thread has been great for spotting the undercover rags though......

And I suppose Ben Thatcher was only fobbing off Pedro Mendes......

Absolutely pathetic, the same kind of people that would give an alibi to their Best Mate if they killed a guy in a drunken brawl.

Also the same kind of people that would be hiding in a bush if this country went to war

-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm --

DTeacher said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
For a guy sitting on the fence regarding the incident you seem fairly convinced about Marios reaction being genuine.....

The guy looked guilty as sin and that fall to the floor and subsequent fondling of a stricken Parker on the floor was almost as bad acting as Rooney trying to win a penalty against Arsenal, or trying to get Song sent off for an imaginary elbow.......

I think it's probably more appropriate to point you to the post directly below yours than bother to respond to you. Your 23 posts thus far don't do you many favours.

Point out what you want, I don't mind engaging in a discussion albeit where the views of some blinded by affinity to the point of embarassment!

it's actually making my virtual cock look bigger as my 23 posts grow....

With that last post you just become a complete nob jockey and alienated yourself from bluemoon

arsenalrob said:
Are you guys seriously saying Balotelli didn't mean it? I know you support your players but that is shocking to say it was an accident.

I liked Balotelli, i thought he was a breath of fresh air but you cannot say that he didn't try to hurt Parker. You can see him adjust his leg right at the end, and that is low of the low in all honesty. If he was to hit Parker in the head, that could have been dangerous for Parker, injury wise.

I don't know why Balotelli always plays with such anger like he actually suffers from enjoying the game. No need for what he did, as Parker fairly challenged him.
Won't be surprised if Balotelli wastes his career and becomes another Cassano.

Look Sherlock; if you BOTHER to watch where Parker's hand is when Balo's foot initially lands, you will understand the following body motions. Follow it in slow mo, then in real time. Balo doesn't have eyes in the back of his head and doesn't see who's made the challenge.

If Mario had taken a knife from his sock and cut Parker's throat, leaving him to bleed to death like a slaughtered pig, I would still be defending him to the hilt.

And so should any blue.

He doesn't have to prove his innocence. "They" have to prove his guilt.
So we back him all the way. No ban.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
hgblue said:
DTeacher said:

All day long!''

It's interesting to see so many RAWK comparisons by people. I don't recall seeing a 100 page thread on Johnson's 2 footed Ninja lunge on Lescott, saying that he should have been sent off, banned for 62 games, fined £1m and banished to the reserves for a year.

Mario may have meant it. He may not. That's the crux of the issue. We don't know. Yet the number of Blues calling for his head on a plate continues to astound. Some of you are the same ones who whine and moan incessantly when people point out the decisions AGAINST City and make sarcastic remarks and digs at those posters. It's fine for Rooney to blatantly elbow people in the face, Johnson to imitate a missile on Lescott, Huth to assault a City player, Delap to commit ABH on SWP, United players gang up and take turns at kicking lumps out of Silva / SWP etc., Adam to be allowed 14 fouls 'grace' before being booked, Skrtel to kung-fu kick Jo etc etc. There are several more examples if you care to look.

But hey, a City player MAY (note, may) have committed an offence and MAY have got away with it. Ignore the fact that he was stumbling. Ignore the fact that he has no idea where Parker is and does not look back once. Ignore the SHOVE from Modric which sends Balotelli off balance even more. Ignore the fact that Balotelli showed genuine concern immediately for Parker and goes to him. Ignore the fact that Webb (the FA's most prominent referee) looks at the incident (from a few yards away) and does not deem any further action necessary. Ignore the fact that Modric (who was inches away from Parker) does not even appeal for anything. Ignore the fact that Spurs players carry on with the game and NOT ONE Spurs player berates the referee or reacts as if something untoward has happened. Ignore all possibilities that Mario may be innocent.

Hang him.

Well said. For those saying he made an unnatural movement towards Parker, I suggest you try jumping up in the air, and whilst you're in mid air get someone to push you, then land on an uneven surface with one foot, and see how gracefully and naturally you land. Truth is, there's only one person who knows if Balo tried to stamp on Parker, and as a blue, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and defend him. This thread has been great for spotting the undercover rags though......

And I suppose Ben Thatcher was only fobbing off Pedro Mendes......

Absolutely pathetic, the same kind of people that would give an alibi to their Best Mate if they killed a guy in a drunken brawl.

Also the same kind of people that would be hiding in a bush if this country went to war

-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm --

DTeacher said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
For a guy sitting on the fence regarding the incident you seem fairly convinced about Marios reaction being genuine.....

The guy looked guilty as sin and that fall to the floor and subsequent fondling of a stricken Parker on the floor was almost as bad acting as Rooney trying to win a penalty against Arsenal, or trying to get Song sent off for an imaginary elbow.......

I think it's probably more appropriate to point you to the post directly below yours than bother to respond to you. Your 23 posts thus far don't do you many favours.

Point out what you want, I don't mind engaging in a discussion albeit where the views of some blinded by affinity to the point of embarassment!

it's actually making my virtual cock look bigger as my 23 posts grow....

images

monty silva said:
We will never know if it was intentional

That just about sums it up. Only one person does.

Thats why its a forum for peoples opinions and not proof either way. Thats why we nearly have 100 pages on it.

Time will tell what the powers that be think. No doubt the agenda thread will be out again if it goes the wrong way!

Swales lives said:
If Mario had taken a knife from his sock and cut Parker's throat, leaving him to bleed to death like a slaughtered pig, I would still be defending him to the hilt.

And so should any blue.

Best post ever, balanced and fair!

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
DTeacher said:

All day long!''

Hang him.

I've just been on your profile and read all 24 of your posts.

I shall say that I do not for one minute believe you are a City fan.

You have (so far) stated that:

*Kompany should have gone due to the letter of the law.

*De Jong is a coward in the tackle (and Welbeck's goal for the rags proved it)

*And defended Rooney saying he wasn't waving a red card but simply indicating that Kompany went in 2 footed.

Then obviously all of your posts in this thread. Smell off to me, especially as the majority of your posts feature the rags or hoping for a Balotelli ban. Hmmm

["Swales lives"]

And so should any blue.

This is not a court of law SL, it's an FA panel (or something like that).

The burden of proof thresholds are different and the same requirements for natural justice do not apply here.

I suspect that on the balance of probabilities he will get a ban but it isn't altogether clear, due mainly to Modric's intervention.

It's certainly worth appealing if he is charged as that element alone would render any further penalty for a frivolous appeal to be so absurd that even I will start thinking there is an organised conspiracy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.