Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Joga Bonito said:
Here's what twitch-face had to say: "He does it a lot"

...the hell?
He does, whatever the reason, be it poor balance, strange habit or clumsiness, I've noticed it!

rickmcfc said:
lionheart said:
This thread should be pulled as it seems that the Rags have managed to infiltrate our beloved Forum. Ayrshire Blue is either a Rag or an asshole.

Or maybe he has a different opinion to you?
+1

I can't be bothered to read all 20 odd pages of this but it really pisses me off when so called City fans can't wait to have a go at our players. You all really need to look at the decisions that have gone against us this season and then tell me that we do not deserve a bit of luck.

coulsonblue said:
Whatever happened to:

"the interpretation of the referee"

Glen Johnson didn't get banned, so neither should Balotelli.

The ref has to state that, had he seen the Balotelli incident fully, that he would have sent him off, then the FA can act. If Howard Webb says he saw the incident and chose not to act then the FA are powerless to do anything.

It's impossible to be accused of stamping if you're not aware of where the player is, he isn't looking at the player and is re-adjusting his balance.

Non starter for F.A.

Brendan110_0 said:
It's impossible to be accused of stamping if you're not aware of where the player is, he isn't looking at the player and is re-adjusting his balance.

Non starter for F.A.

Utter tripe of course.

Mario gets booked for celebrating goal against rags by showing message on t shirt, Van Persie does same thing-no card

Brendan110_0 said:

Non starter for F.A.

This post gets my vote.

vicg47 said:
Mario gets booked for celebrating goal against rags by showing message on t shirt, Van Persie does same thing-no card

And this one gets my vote ...

you're quite right ... yet another blatantly clear case of refereeing inconsistency .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.