Balotelli Apology

tolmie's hairdoo said:
GStar said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Lame excuse, once again highlighting it is about him or Mancini, and not fucking City.

I wonder how many early 20 something strikers we could sign for circa £20m who will score a similar amount of goals and manage to stay on the pitch and out of the headlines most of the time?

Plenty.

13 goals in 1311 minutes of football this year.

How many 21 year old strikers are doing that; not many.

How many would stay on the pitch for longer; pretty much all of them.

The headlines is a UK press thing; look at the lack of coverage for Young, no persecution from the media, Rooney's off the ground scissor tackle from behind; not even a card, not an inch devoted to it in the columns.

Balotelli brings it on himself, no defending him there; but he's hardly competing on a level playing field. Balotelli is to every newspaper what Princess Diana is to the Express.

We paid £24m for this supposed potential, not the shit that comes with him, so 13 goals is the least we should expect.

I don't care about Rooney or Young or who is doing what elsewhere.

I care about the impact this clown is having on our team. He has merited red cards on each and every occasion.

Agree tolmie clown is exactly the word for him, hope in summer you have some news on him leaving with mancini who is blaming injuries for us losing title i want him sacked now its getting embarrasing way he always blames something but himself

Rushton121 said:
Couple of Interesting stats (according to Sky Sports)

Yellow Cards Red Cards

Balotelli 7 2
Gareth Barry 8 1
Vincent Kompany 6 2

Balotelli has also score 1 less goal than Dzeko in 10 less games

#scapegoat

So you choose to ignore the retrospective red card action - the four game ban re Parker.

The potential action over Song?

You also choose to ignore the red cards he has accumulated in less than two seasons.

-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 am --

johnmc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He has merited red cards on each and every occasion.

Scouse one was harsh

Debatable one, bud.

He led with his arm, it came minutes after another stupid booking.

And had also proceeded just ten minutes into his introduction when he was diving, banging the ground, moaning at the ref.

Being his usual self, really.

Rushton121 said:

Yellow Cards Red Cards

Balotelli 7 2
Gareth Barry 8 1
Vincent Kompany 6 2

#scapegoat

To compare Mario to Barry and Kompany is not doing him any favours, at all. No matter what those statistics show, Barry and Kompany are amongst the most professional and most valuable players we have at the club.

he has become a liability on the pitch now,going into games not knowing if he will last even the 90mins and a red card waiting to happen,although as i have said before the press do blow things out of proportions concerning mario, and it feels like a witchhunt against him and city, if only he was english.....

Rushton121 said:

Yellow Cards Red Cards

Balotelli 7 2
Gareth Barry 8 1
Vincent Kompany 6 2
They're not interesting stats; they're completely misleading and irrelevant stats.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rushton121 said:

Yellow Cards Red Cards

Balotelli 7 2
Gareth Barry 8 1
Vincent Kompany 6 2

#scapegoat

So you choose to ignore the retrospective red card action - the four game ban re Parker.

The potential action over Song?

You also choose to ignore the red cards he has accumulated in less than two seasons.

-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 am --

johnmc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He has merited red cards on each and every occasion.

Scouse one was harsh

Debatable one, bud.

He led with his arm, it came a minute after another stupid booking.

And had also proceeded just ten minutes into his introduction when he was diving, banging the ground, moaning at the ref.

Being his usual self, really.

Agree but you are wasting your time because his arse lickers will always defend him.

If he gets the expected 5 game ban then he will have missed 16 games through suspension in 2 seasons. It is just not acceptable.

And stop comparing it with united players. I don't give a fuck what they do. If they got off with things then that is a different issue. Mario has deserved virtually every card he has been given with the Liverpool one being the only one worth debate. He is either thick or just after yet more attention.

bluefandk said:
I find it baffling that the very people who expect Tevez to be forgiven are the ones who want to throw Balotelli under the bus.

Exactly

When the whole thing happened with Tevez 99% of City fans wanted his head, then a dip in form for Silva and Aguero/ Dzeko and suddenly he has to be brought back into the side to save our season.

We would've lost the game against Sunderland had it not been for Mario, Yet people are more focussed on his little scuffle with Kolarov (in which it was Kolarov who pushed Mario)

When Rooney does his stupid shit, i.e two footed lunges or kicking out at players, do the Utd fans call him a disgrace and want him out of the club? no.

The constant tomfoolery (bet that word hasnt been used on here in a while ;) was getting really boring before Sunday, but that display of petulance pushed me over the edge.

The apology is too little too late. The 'hes just a kid' excuse is getting old also, you are a pro footballer paid shitloads of cash and a role model (whether you like it or not) for young kids. Buck your fucking ideas up and start behaving yourself you big fucking baby, empty words mean nothing without the actions to back them up.

Rushton121 said:
bluefandk said:
I find it baffling that the very people who expect Tevez to be forgiven are the ones who want to throw Balotelli under the bus.

Exactly

When the whole thing happened with Tevez 99% of City fans wanted his head, then a dip in form for Silva and Aguero/ Dzeko and suddenly he has to be brought back into the side to save our season.

We would've lost the game against Sunderland had it not been for Mario, Yet people are more focussed on his little scuffle with Kolarov (in which it was Kolarov who pushed Mario)

When Rooney does his stupid shit, i.e two footed lunges or kicking out at players, do the Utd fans call him a disgrace and want him out of the club? no.

This is because Rooney influences virtually every game he plays for them. Mario doesn't even influence 25%. He could be great but for some reason chooses not to be.

I will be happy to see Tevez out of the door too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.