Balotelli Apology

Tolmie,

have you heard anything about Khaldoon's reaction to the match?

Are we looking to change manager?

TFC said:
The constant tomfoolery (bet that word hasnt been used on here in a while ;) was getting really boring before Sunday, but that display of petulance pushed me over the edge.

The apology is too little too late. The 'hes just a kid' excuse is getting old also, you are a pro footballer paid shitloads of cash and a role model (whether you like it or not) for young kids. Buck your fucking ideas up and start behaving yourself you big fucking baby, empty words mean nothing without the actions to back them up.

Spot on.
And as for the Tevez point, what choice do we, as fans, have? We all wanted him sold; he didn't go; we're a striker short; we're having to pay the shady fucker a fortune, so, you have to be pragmatic and let him come back - using him as best you can. And, anyone who can't see that must be even thicker than Balotelli.

I don't want to sound like an apologist for balotelli, he is a liability and will rightly be moved on in the summer. However, I do find it difficult to be remotely angry with him. Everyone knew what he was like before we signed him and everyone has seen his behaviour get even more volatile in the last couple of weeks. Only one person to blame IMO and it isn't balotelli who frankly probably has some kind of personality disorder. The question is, why was he bought and why was he indulged to the point that even the players around him have gone to shit?

Forzacitizens said:
Tolmie,

It's a times like this people credit me with way too much!

Outside of his travelling companions, at the Emirates, I'd wager only Sheikh Mansour knows the full extent of our chairman's reaction.

I suspect Mancini is not fully aware as yet.

Forzacitizens said:
Tolmie,

Tolmie, what did the sheik have for breafast last Tuesday?

Tolmie, what size shoes does Khaldoon wear?

Tolmie, can you please tell us what the score of tomorrow's game will be?

Flipping ridiculous! I'm sure Tolmie is a nice guy and all but ffs he doesn't know everything.

Fuck the apology it's too late for that enough is enough.
The blame lies at the one door only, Mancini's.
He picks the team and is ultimately responsible.

redmizzle said:
Forzacitizens said:
Tolmie,

Flipping ridiculous! I'm sure Tolmie is a nice guy and all but ffs he doesn't know everything.

poptarts, 12s and 2-2. Anything else you need to know?

redmizzle said:
Forzacitizens said:
Tolmie,

Eggs over easy and some dates/

Khaldoon doesn't wear shoes, he glides them.

5-0 - Aguero hat-trick

the blue panther said:
TFC said:
The constant tomfoolery (bet that word hasnt been used on here in a while ;) was getting really boring before Sunday, but that display of petulance pushed me over the edge.

The apology is too little too late. The 'hes just a kid' excuse is getting old also, you are a pro footballer paid shitloads of cash and a role model (whether you like it or not) for young kids. Buck your fucking ideas up and start behaving yourself you big fucking baby, empty words mean nothing without the actions to back them up.

Spot on.
And as for the Tevez point, what choice do we, as fans, have? We all wanted him sold; he didn't go; we're a striker short; we're having to pay the shady fucker a fortune, so, you have to be pragmatic and let him come back - using him as best you can. And, anyone who can't see that must be even thicker than Balotelli.

I agree about your summary of the Tevez situation but the reaction of some of our fans when he came on as a sub against Chelsea in that they applauded him as some sort of returning hero was cringeworthy. Not that I'm saying he should've been booed of course because that's counter-productive.

moomba said:
When Rooney was Balotelli's age he scored 14 times in 33 starts (plus 2 sub appearances) in the league, 23 times in 51 starts (plus 4 sub appearances overall). He had similar issues with discipline, and attitude.

So far Balo has 13 in 14 starts (plus 8 sub appearances) in the league, 17 in 21 starts (plus 10 sub appearances).

Sure the attitude is a big issue, but we shouldn't just ignore what he can bring to the table.

Was about to make this very point.

Yes Rooney influences every game he plays in now, but when he was 20/21 he had a fairly average goalscoring record given his potential. He also had a poor diciplinary record, which he still does to be honest (it just gets overlooked now), but it all goes out the window as he's Englands "white Pele".

Disappointed with the amount of City fans that would welcome a change in management and Tevez staying, yet they'd throw a highly talented kid under the bus because he's immature and has a few diciplinary issues (most of which are undeserved).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.