Balotelli Apology

Why didn't he just buy us a cheap bunch of flowers from the petrol station and promise not to do it again. That's what I do when I've got pissed and caused a row with the mrs. Every time.

Dax777 said:
waspish said:
Bet doesn't know what he's apologising for
Neither do I. I have watched the game over again, and for the life of me I don't know why he is getting so much flak! He was one of the hardest working players on the pitch against Arse. And refs unfairly target him. I have just seen Lampard not get a warning for a similar tackle against Fulham. I see players day and night get less for doing more.

Everyone is just praying and hoping he fuks up, and when he doesn't it is often manufactured. I don't think he is as good as he or many think. But I don't really find his attitude on the field out of order.

Mancini should apologize for leaving a carded player in a game late. Players make more mistakes when tired. So if you have a card, your coach should do a better job managing his subs.

I need a fucking apology from Mancini. :X

Tevez was the scapegoat for Mancini in Munich, and now its Mario's turn @ The Emirates.

Full version: "I'm really sorry for what happened, for the disappointment I've given to Man City and, particularly, to Roberto Mancini, for whom I have a great respect and who I love," Balotelli told Ansa news agency.

"As for my future, we will see at the end of the season. I'll talk with the club and we will see."

bluecityboy said:
Full version: "I'm really sorry for what happened, for the disappointment I've given to Man City and, particularly, to Roberto Mancini, for whom I have a great respect and who I love," Balotelli told Ansa news agency.

"As for my future, we will see at the end of the season. I'll talk with the club and we will see."

Just in case anyone missed my earlier translation:

"I want my loyalty bonus".

Tevez City said:
Dax777 said:
waspish said:
Neither do I. I have watched the game over again, and for the life of me I don't know why he is getting so much flak! He was one of the hardest working players on the pitch against Arse. And refs unfairly target him. I have just seen Lampard not get a warning for a similar tackle against Fulham. I see players day and night get less for doing more.

Everyone is just praying and hoping he fuks up, and when he doesn't it is often manufactured. I don't think he is as good as he or many think. But I don't really find his attitude on the field out of order.

Mancini should apologize for leaving a carded player in a game late. Players make more mistakes when tired. So if you have a card, your coach should do a better job managing his subs.

Tevez was the scapegoat for Mancini in Munich, and now its Mario's turn @ The Emirates.

you boring predictable ****.

Tevez City said:
Dax777 said:
waspish said:

Your defending of Tevez is embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.