Balotelli: being a " character" is not enough (merged)

Re: being a " character" is not enough

corky1970 said:
redmizzle said:
Idiotic thread.

Why ??? Come on explain.... don't be shy

Actually, i'm very shy but seeing as you're not shy about exhibiting your cluelessness with threads like this, i think i'll be just fine.

Your OP tells me all i need to know about your understanding of football and i'm doubtful you have the capacity to understand even if i bother explaining anything so just take my word for it, it's an idiotic thread.

He's still far too precious.
He needs to dig a bit deeper and show a willingness to compete some more,his movement off the ball is also a bit static preferring the pass to find him rather than going looking for it.

The discipline and teamplay is improving though.

I look at Sturridge as a comparison and he is far more of a handful because of the extra application and effort he displays.<br /><br />-- 01 May 2011 19:41 --<br /><br />
redmizzle said:
corky1970 said:

Actually, i'm very shy but seeing as you're not shy about exhibiting your cluelessness with threads like this, i think i'll be just fine.

Your OP tells me all i need to know about your understanding of football and i'm doubtful you have the capacity to understand even if i bother explaining anything so just take my word for it, it's an idiotic thread.

As ever Reddrivel talks plenty without actually saying anything....

redmizzle said:
corky1970 said:

Oh don't be such a dick head. Saying "Oh the reason you don't like him is cos you don't understand football lol" is such a retarded argument. Grow up.

He had a decent game I thought but he definitely needs a goal. Should have had a couple today but I'm not so sure if he is going to be a lone striker for too much longer.

Besides, the guy is 20 years old and has talent coming out of his arse. When will our fans understand that you need to be more patient with players?

nashark said:
His performance today was poor.

The only good game he's had was against United and even then, he wasn't one of our better players.

There's no agenda against him: we all want City to do well. But some of us have to face the fact that we have to do well (most of the time) in spite of him.

I wouldn't say he was poor. I think he was ok, but not poor. I wonder if that one had just dipped under the bar what the reaction would be...

We play with ten when he plays - if Mancini goes Balo will follow, and whilst I'd rather Mancini stays on at least we'd probably see the last of the sulky, arrogant individual that is Mario Balotelli.

When he was substituted it looked like he had a go at Mancini then went down the tunnel after sitting down for a couple of minutes.
Did anyone in the main stand see this?

HellasLEAF said:
nashark said:
His performance today was poor.

The only good game he's had was against United and even then, he wasn't one of our better players.

There's no agenda against him: we all want City to do well. But some of us have to face the fact that we have to do well (most of the time) in spite of him.

I wouldn't say he was poor. I think he was ok, but not poor. I wonder if that one had just dipped under the bar what the reaction would be...

No, he was poor. People see it different because they are so eager for him to do well. FOr large parts of the game, it was like having ten men.

RandomJ said:
redmizzle said:

Oh don't be such a dick head. Saying "Oh the reason you don't like him is cos you don't understand football lol" is such a retarded argument. Grow up.

Ok dickhead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.