Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Re: Balotelli & City agree settlement!

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
The cookie monster said:
I have what are you saying they have been abt the same performance wise?

We were talking Tevez last season (I thought the until the holiday was a bit of a giveaway).
Fair do's my mistake
He still scored 4 goals & got 5 assist in 600 mins of league football

I did say except for the Norwich game. Hopefully Balotelli will have a similar game for us when he next gets his chance.

moomba said:
The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
We were talking Tevez last season (I thought the until the holiday was a bit of a giveaway).
Fair do's my mistake
He still scored 4 goals & got 5 assist in 600 mins of league football

I did say except for the Norwich game. Hopefully Balotelli will have a similar game for us when he next gets his chance.
Hopefully but I doubt it!

moomba said:
Mancini's desire is to develop a top quality player for the club.

Does that make him an arsehole?

Yes. If he's going to do it in expense of already developed top quality players. If hes going to put success of club on the table, for sake of "developing top quality player" out of Mario - he is a gigantic arsehole.

olddirty said:
moomba said:
Mancini's desire is to develop a top quality player for the club.

Does that make him an arsehole?

Yes. If he's going to do it in expense of already developed top quality players. If hes going to put success of club on the table, for sake of "developing top quality player" out of Mario - he is a gigantic arsehole.

Developing top quality players lead to success of the club on the table.

And IIRC he hasn't done too bad getting the club to a decent position on the table, although it was 6 months ago so some might have forgotten.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:27 pm --<br /><br />
mansour's tow ropes said:
anyone who says he hasn't contributed anything in his time at the club is an idiot

To me it just shows they haven't got a lot of confidence in the position they've taken.

Someone comes on, accepts that he's had some good games (and some bad games) but on the whole they've been disappointed and think it better that he moves on and I couldn't argue with them.

But this week we've had people complain that he scores penalties, scored a deflected goal and was on the ground when he made the pass that led to Aguerroooooooooooooooooooo. These are the people that don't genuinely believe what they are saying but think it will make their point of view appear stronger.

Camo Bentley said:
The best option was to climb down and make up. It's the most practical choice.
fully agree, but why has it taken so long? Bad management not good for anyone involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.