Balotelli & City agree settlement!

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
By his own high standards I agree he wasn't in great form at the start of last season but I think it's a bit harsh to say that he wasn't decent once he returned to fitness after he came back. It is all relative though, an out of form Tevez is usually still not bad and certainly offers effort and work rate at the very least. An out form Balotelli on the other hand is something entirely different.

He was no better than Balotelli has been this season IMO. And work rate is lovely, but work rate by itself doesn't make for a good player or a positive contribution.
You actually think tevez hasnt been better than mario this season
Are you taking the piss?
he's mancini in disguise

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
The cookie monster said:
You actually think tevez hasnt been better than mario this season
Are you taking the piss?

Have another read.
I have what are you saying they have been abt the same performance wise?

We were talking Tevez last season (I thought the until the holiday was a bit of a giveaway).

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
£18m.

The fee is on record as Inter are publicly traded and their fees received is public record. Their books record 21.6m Euros.

And yes I will take a wager on that.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am --

More than we paid.
Not a chance mate
Let's have a wager then if you are so sure we will get less than the £18m we paid.

What if its undisclosed?

He's worth his money and more purely on stature and commercial revenue. He's one of the most known players now.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:50 am --<br /><br />For my money, if its PSG we will get money back. If its Milan (either) then we will be lucky to get 15m and that'd be on the brighthouse.

NipHolmes said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Not a chance mate
Let's have a wager then if you are so sure we will get less than the £18m we paid.

What if its undisclosed?

He's worth his money and more purely on stature and commercial revenue. He's one of the most known players now.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:50 am --

For my money, if its PSG we will get money back. If its Milan (either) then we will be lucky to get 15m and that'd be on the brighthouse.
If no one knows the fee then the bet is void.

But I do think that was easy money. No way we'll get less than £18m

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
£18m.

The fee is on record as Inter are publicly traded and their fees received is public record. Their books record 21.6m Euros.

And yes I will take a wager on that.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am --

More than we paid.
Not a chance mate
Same as usual mate £20...and to charrity if you want
Keep my winning streak on here going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.