Balotelli & City agree settlement!

moomba said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
he's an awful footballer, hes like a freestyler, got all the skills but once it comes on the pitch hes shocking, thats mario. Get rid of him as soon as possible, how many chances his he going to get ?

Do awful players score 30 goals in 78 appearances (many of them sub appearances)?

It is possible. He scored against Wigan the other week but I thought he was absolutely shite that night. It was like playing with 10 men, well 9 if you include Garcia.

moomba said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
he's an awful footballer, hes like a freestyler, got all the skills but once it comes on the pitch hes shocking, thats mario. Get rid of him as soon as possible, how many chances his he going to get ?

Do awful players score 30 goals in 78 appearances (many of them sub appearances)?
not even gonna discuss it with you, would you rather stick with him or get someone who actually gives a shit about the club and wants to succeed ? id rather get someone else in (falcao) or give john guidetti a chance.

SWP's back said:
Ntini77 said:
SWP's back said:
No it isn't. It isn't even anywhere near true as you will see in Jan or next summer.

So you believe we'll receive more than £22m for Mario? Fancy a wager? ;)
£18m.

The fee is on record as Inter are publicly traded and their fees received is public record. Their books record 21.6m Euros.

And yes I will take a wager on that.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am --

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
No it isn't. It isn't even anywhere near true as you will see in Jan or next summer.
How much do you think we will get then?
More than we paid.

My mistake. Always thought it was 22.

In that case, I'll chicken out as I reckon we'll receive between 15-18 for him.

SWP's back said:
Ntini77 said:
SWP's back said:

£18m.

The fee is on record as Inter are publicly traded and their fees received is public record. Their books record 21.6m Euros.

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
More than we paid.
Not a chance mate

moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:
Tevez was garbage in the first part of the season (until the holiday). Apart from the Norwich game he wasn't a lot better when he came back IMO. A good example of how a player can turn things around though definitely.

By his own high standards I agree he wasn't in great form at the start of last season but I think it's a bit harsh to say that he wasn't decent once he returned to fitness after he came back. It is all relative though, an out of form Tevez is usually still not bad and certainly offers effort and work rate at the very least. An out form Balotelli on the other hand is something entirely different.

He was no better than Balotelli has been this season IMO. And work rate is lovely, but work rate by itself doesn't make for a good player or a positive contribution.

But it helps the team where as Mario doesn't. Tevez was FAR better than Balotelli has been this season IMO

Grieffymcfcctid said:
moomba said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:

not even gonna discuss it with you, would you rather stick with him or get someone who actually gives a shit about the club and wants to succeed ? id rather get someone else in (falcao) or give john guidetti a chance.

I am with you on this mate. There is a lot of blind loyalty going on towards Ballotelli who in essence really is just a great penalty taker. The shame about this is he could be so much more but he quite clearly doesn't like football or doesn't like playing for City. To think Mancini has bent over backwards to help him. I am sick of the Mario circus.

Get fooking rid.

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
Ntini77 said:
£18m.

The cookie monster said:
More than we paid.
Not a chance mate
Let's have a wager then if you are so sure we will get less than the £18m we paid.

moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:
Tevez was garbage in the first part of the season (until the holiday). Apart from the Norwich game he wasn't a lot better when he came back IMO. A good example of how a player can turn things around though definitely.

By his own high standards I agree he wasn't in great form at the start of last season but I think it's a bit harsh to say that he wasn't decent once he returned to fitness after he came back. It is all relative though, an out of form Tevez is usually still not bad and certainly offers effort and work rate at the very least. An out form Balotelli on the other hand is something entirely different.

He was no better than Balotelli has been this season IMO. And work rate is lovely, but work rate by itself doesn't make for a good player or a positive contribution.

Well you're entitled to your opinion but I know I'd always rather see someone playing badly and working hard than playing badly AND not working hard. (Obviously I'd rather see a player playing well and working hard though)I'd also say that if you looked at Tevez's time at City overall and looked at how he has performed, to even compare it to Balotelli's performances would be ridiculous. Tevez has been incredibly good most of the time whereas Balotelli has been disappointing most of the time.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
£18m.

More than we paid.
Not a chance mate
Let's have a wager then if you are so sure we will get less than the £18m we paid.

A tenner says we get less than 18 million pal. I will enjoy taking the money swp. Is it a bet

moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:

You actually think tevez hasnt been better than mario this season
Are you taking the piss?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.