Balotelli & City agree settlement!

shadygiz said:
sergiokun said:
BluePurgatory said:
Mario has agreed to pay the fine, and both parties have agreed not to take the matter any further. Mario stays a city player and will play and score in future games. Its time for you haters to let it go!

Give over

What has he offered us this season?? Wigan away he scored fuck me lads this guy is world class let’s play him every week.. i think Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano have joined the haters like you say.. it's time you balo bum boys forget because the fool is getting sold

how about dropping the bum boy comments

How about stopping the haters comments?? no didn't think so

BUM BOYS

sergiokun said:
shadygiz said:
sergiokun said:
Give over

What has he offered us this season?? Wigan away he scored fuck me lads this guy is world class let’s play him every week.. i think Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano have joined the haters like you say.. it's time you balo bum boys forget because the fool is getting sold

BUM BOYS

I hope the Mods take you to task on this as this is a Homophobic comment!

All I will add to this argument is do you honestly believe that if Balotelli had done the same as Fellani in 3 different incidents he would have only got a 3 match ban.[/quote]
Mario would have got a 9 game ban, fined £3 million and have to give away his first child

sergiokun said:
shadygiz said:
sergiokun said:
Give over

BUM BOYS

warning issued

sergiokun said:
Give over

No is suggesting he's having a great season, no-one is suggesting he should be played every week.

You don't know what Txiki and Soriano are thinking, and you sound like a 10 year old by repeatedly calling anyone with a different point of view to yours a bum boy.

BluePurgatory said:
sergiokun said:
BluePurgatory said:
Mario has agreed to pay the fine, and both parties have agreed not to take the matter any further. Mario stays a city player and will play and score in future games. Its time for you haters to let it go!

Give over

Haha, you should have started that sentence with "Once upon a time". Another hater who is going to be mighty disappointed!

It is increasingly obvious your just getting your jolly's from seeing Man City fans pissed of because this spanner is messing up what is otherwise a well oiled machine.

You should be concerned with how all this relates to City not getting of on another users fustration.
He is doing more harm than good as it is and some people on here just want to wind up other blues about it.

It's just poor form tbh.

quote="TCIB"]
BluePurgatory said:
sergiokun said:
Give over

Haha, you should have started that sentence with "Once upon a time". Another hater who is going to be mighty disappointed!

It is increasingly obvious your just getting your jolly's from seeing Man City fans pissed of because this spanner is messing up what is otherwise a well oiled machine.

You should be concerned with how all this relates to City not getting of on another users fustration.
He is doing more harm than good as it is and some people on here just want to wind up other blues about it.

It's just poor form tbh.[/quote]

I havent got a clue what you are on about??? Please do explain!

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:43 pm --

shadygiz said:
sjk2008 said:
sergiokun said:

Grow up, kid.
he wont be around for a few days

Well thats one down only 4 more to go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.