Balotelli & City agree settlement!

The cookie monster said:
Danielmanc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

It's just the same old really...we've been seeing this for months.

Can this thread not be merged with the other Balo thread - then we only have one thread to celebrate some fans throwing insults at a City player ?
You do know this player has wanted to take our club to a tribunal
And as only backed out at the last min so he doesnt look a ****..

Sorry cookie but if he feels hard done by and has the right of appeal it really is up to him,or, in fact anyone to take that route if they feel the need to. The club nor anyone else should feel infallible and all their judgements are devine, and shouldn't be challenged. Back in the days when you appeared on a military charge, (252) when the O.C./ C.O dished out their punishment you were asked, do you have any redress of grievance or do you accept my punishment? Yea right! at your peril Everytime, I accept your punishment sir. Nobody should have that power. Not even MCFC.
The guy gets no let up from anybody. Refs, other players, fans (way to many of our own as well), pundits, journalists, endless. Gotta do his fuckin head in.
Frustrating? Yes. But he plays for the team I adore so I support him as long as he's a City player.

What is to explain, i have quoted you in my previous post highlighting exactly what i mean.

You do nothing but laugh and gloat at the poster you quote.
You offer nothing more than that.

TCIB said:
What is to explain, i have quoted you in my previous post highlighting exactly what i mean.

I still havnt got a fart what you are on about. Perhaps you should read the whole thread before you start throwing accuations about on one retort!

mick10 said:
The cookie monster said:
Danielmanc said:

Can this thread not be merged with the other Balo thread - then we only have one thread to celebrate some fans throwing insults at a City player ?

Sorry cookie but if he feels hard done by and has the right of appeal it really is up to him,or, in fact anyone to take that route if they feel the need to. The club nor anyone else should feel infallible and all their judgements are devine, and shouldn't be challenged. Back in the days when you appeared on a military charge, (252) when the O.C./ C.O dished out their punishment you were asked, do you have any redress of grievance or do you accept my punishment? Yea right! at your peril Everytime, I accept your punishment sir. Nobody should have that power. Not even MCFC.
The guy gets no let up from anybody. Refs, other players, fans (way to many of our own as well), pundits, journalists, endless. Gotta do his fuckin head in.
Frustrating? Yes. But he plays for the team I adore so I support him as long as he's a City player.
Posts like this make me despair.

Dave S said:
mick10 said:
The cookie monster said:

Posts like this make me despair.

Why?

BluePurgatory said:
TCIB said:

I still havnt got a fart what you are on about. Perhaps you should read the whole thread before you start throwing accuations about on one retort!

Accusations ? i quoted you doing it lol.

I don't need to read the rest because my evidence is their in the quote.

tl;dr grow up

ColinLee said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Wouldn't have won the league but for Balo?

Football isn't that easy....what about if someone else played all season instead of him? Maybe thier contribution would have won the leagu by March.

Spot on.

what an idiot, how many of the other goals during the season did he contribute to. If we hadn't of signed Zab we wouldnt of won the league, coz he scored the first against QPR. what a ridiculous statement you make.

he has contributed the least of all players in the last 2 years, and there would be uproar if he starts at weekend. its not another coincidence that he was nowhere near the squad at weekend, and we played well. He is SHIT get rid.

mick10 said:
The cookie monster said:
Danielmanc said:

AFB 252 - 'Do you accept my punishment', before you're even told it! Them were the days.

The media have done their job but they'll regret it when he's gone.

Third highest scorer in a title winning season. Yeah, must be shit, let's not give him any credit toward the title at all.

larderland said:
we paid 25 million pounds for this guy and we pay him about 100k a week.

Thats all that needs to be said about whether we should keep him or not.
£18m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.