Balotelli & City agree settlement!

pudge said:
mick10 said:
Dave S said:
Posts like this make me despair.

Why?
Because defending someone taking the club to a tribunal after he missed 11 games due to suspension and his own stupid behaviour is a tad wrong.

Especially as he, the multi millionaire, was fined just 2 weeks wages.

Sorry mate but I put down why I thought everyone should have right of appeal. I know what you're saying it's more the right to appeal I'm defending, that seems to be causing the anger.

moomba said:
mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:
Third highest scorer in a title winning season. Yeah, must be shit, let's not give him any credit toward the title at all.

have you had your daily wank over him yet ?? i honestly think you are deluded and really dont know that much about football. how you can continually support this "prodigious" talent !!!

are you related to him ?

Daily wank? Are you 12?
Last season was exactly that, last season.

mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:
Third highest scorer in a title winning season. Yeah, must be shit, let's not give him any credit toward the title at all.

have you had your daily wank over him yet ?? i honestly think you are deluded and really dont know that much about football. how you can continually support this "prodigious" talent !!!

are you related to him ?
Because he is a very good footballer that is wanted by top clubs across Europe and has scored nearly 40 goals for us?

And it would be nice if some of the anti-Balotelli posters could try and make a point without resorting to homosexual comments. Just once perhaps.

city91 said:
There is no doubt Mario is a quality footballer and IMO he will become one of the best in Europe sadly I think that will not happen while he plays for us or under Mancini. I think there is too much of a relationship between the two for it to work. On one hand mario could have got bobby the sack on numerous occasions and on the other bobby is incredibly tough on balo.

People will see just how good a footballer balo is when they see him live, the runs he makes are second to none but sadly we do not play the style of football that will bring out the best in him. He is a totally different player when playing for Italy and that's because they play to his strengths.

Also I don't by all this shit about Mario not putting an effort in because numerous times this season he has been making tackles in his own half. But the the thing is any slight contact from him on a opponent and he gets a yellow card so this doesn't help him one bit.

Personally I think it would be best for both parties if we could sell balo to PSG or get a good fee from a club in Italy. That way Dzeko could get more game time and guidetti could get a chance and it gives us funds for Disco or someone else. It also puts him in a different league son we don't have to worry about facing him.

examples of him being a quality footballer for city ??

We'd better change the style of football that the champions have, just to accomodate Mario !!!

give your head a wobble

mick10 said:
pudge said:
mick10 said:
Because defending someone taking the club to a tribunal after he missed 11 games due to suspension and his own stupid behaviour is a tad wrong.

Especially as he, the multi millionaire, was fined just 2 weeks wages.

Sorry mate but I put down why I thought everyone should have right of appeal. I know what you're saying it's more the right to appeal I'm defending, that seems to be causing the anger.
Obviously he has the right to appeal, but he shouldn't have.

Most mooners were crying for Tevez's blood when he went walkabout but because his contribution by an large has been " better " in most peoples eyes since he returned vis a vis Balotelli and Dzeko they are prepared to forgive his antics most likely until preytell it occurs again or his form drops off again and he will become the whipping boy at the expense of Ballotelli and Dzeko etc.

These mooners have to realise that all strikers go through lapses in form like any other player and sometimes they last for longer periods of time than other players.

All all players this season , yes all including Joe and Zaba have had games where if they were honest would say they were down on the best and could/should have done better.

Singling out Dzeko and more recently Ballotelli because they are not starting as often as they were last year for obvious reasons and not scoring this season as often as they were to this point in time last season is ludicrous when trying to make a case we would be better off without them and provided we got in a player who is currently in blistering form for their side.

If you ask any other side perhaps bar Manure in the premiership all of them would want any of our strikers in a heart beat.

Balo's goal to minutes played ratio is excellent for the premiership , he is the only striker to never miss a penalty and you wonder at 2-2 v Spurs in the 92nd minute how Tevez and Aguerro would have faired to name but one example it bemuses me how and why more to the point people want rid of Balotelli.

Re: Balotelli & City agree settlement!

pudge said:
moomba said:
mekonmcfc said:

are you related to him ?

Daily wank? Are you 12?
Last season was exactly that, last season.

So why do people have so much trouble paying due credit for the good things he did last season.

Its not that hard, it doesn't hurt.

BluePurgatory said:
TCIB said:
BluePurgatory said:
I still havnt got a fart what you are on about. Perhaps you should read the whole thread before you start throwing accuations about on one retort!

Accusations ? i quoted you doing it lol.

I don't need to read the rest because my evidence is their in the quote.

tl;dr grow up
You do realise that you are coming across as a Pleb! If You are on about my retort to the poster who has been banned by the mods for using homophobic and childish commets towards other users then YES i am guilty as charged for laughing at him!

You come across as a 12yo.

Your references to "haters" as an umbrella term betrays your childish outlook on all this.
You probably enjoy all this hassle.

Debate the points at hand not the poster.

Regards,
A "hater" pfft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.