Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Belfastblue said:
Sorry but the time has come to get rid of mario he is a complete arsehole all he gives us is bad press. There are better players than him we could get in like falco. He keeps letting Mancini down after the faith he has given him.

I'm going to get absolutely loads of shit for saying this but when it comes to Balotelli, IMO, it is Mancini who is the arsehole. Balotelli seems to have some kind of personality disorder that just doesn't allow him to function properly as a professional footballer. This seemed to be known before we signed him and doesn't seem to have improved at all. Mancini's endless backing of Balotelli and desire to prove that he is right about him is just tiresome and as it affects MCFC negatively, I find it utterly infuriating.

Re: Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Mancini's desire is to develop a top quality player for the club.

Does that make him an arsehole?

The cookie monster said:
redmizzle said:
The cookie monster said:
Do you want him to get a good run of games
Or carlos & serge to start every game?

Is it currently possible to have both? Most probably not.
It's hard to argue against Tevez and Aguero getting as much game time as possible but its also fucking ridiculous to completely ignore the clear fact that not getting a consistent run of games, preferably in his best position, isn't going to affect his goal scoring form even if his performances have been decent so far this season.
If he was named on sat in the team there would be fucking uproar
He's finished!

Like Tevez was?

moomba said:

In the case of Mario specifically, I think it does, yes. I think I made my opinion pretty clear. I don't expect anyone to agree because obviously the manager cannot be questioned, even when it comes to continually gambling City's fortunes on a player whose performances are getting worse not better. God knows what the rest of the squad feel about the treatment super Mario gets.

Gelsons Dad said:
The cookie monster said:
redmizzle said:
Is it currently possible to have both? Most probably not.
It's hard to argue against Tevez and Aguero getting as much game time as possible but its also fucking ridiculous to completely ignore the clear fact that not getting a consistent run of games, preferably in his best position, isn't going to affect his goal scoring form even if his performances have been decent so far this season.
If he was named on sat in the team there would be fucking uproar
He's finished!

Like Tevez was?

For me he wins the football fans are fickle award for living proof

blue b4 the moon said:
Wouldn't have won the league but for Balo?

Football isn't that easy....what about if someone else played all season instead of him? Maybe thier contribution would have won the leagu by March.

Spot on.

I suspect if there is an agreement it doesn't change anything with regards to what either the club or the player wants beyond this season.

Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:

In the case of Mario specifically, I think it does, yes. I think I made my opinion pretty clear. I don't expect anyone to agree because obviously the manager cannot be questioned, even when it comes to continually gambling City's fortunes on a player whose performances are getting worse not better. God knows what the rest of the squad feel about the treatment super Mario gets.

The manager can certainly be questioned, no-one has ever suggested that isn't the case.

But it's a shame when a manager can be called an arsehole by one our supporters simply for doing what he believes is best for the club.

As for how the rest of the squad feel, they probably see a player who plays less than any of the attacking players in the squad and has just copped a fine from the club. I suspect they're not drama queening it up like some of us.

Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:

I agree with you on this one mate, Mancini seems to be getting it wrong over and over again with him. Every player should get a wink or a nod as they come off the pitch yet we can clearly see that Mancini totally blanks him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.