Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Marvin said:
jma said:
Marvin said:
What a stupid comment to make about Balotelli's assist for Aguero.

Thanks for the critique. Very informative.
When it comes to little moments like that there really isn't much to say

So much said about Balotelli, but if you can't appreciate exquisite pieces of skill like that then there's not much point discussing anything with you

You're entitled to your opinion.

Marvin said:
what a stupid comment to make about Balotelli's assist for Aguero.

Why?

I think he has hit the nail......

The desperation to find justification for this lads existence results in his deluded fan club continually highlighting the very singular episodes of play that contributed to our success.

The fact is,being this amazing talent he allegedly is......he should be providing similar moments each time he takes to the field.

It speaks volumes that,however relevant,people only remember isolated passages of play.

From November this year, Balotelli's ratio would be a bit worse now.

This is the top-10 all-time list of goals per minutes in the Premier League.
1-Sergio Aguero (Argentina)-Man City 28 gals-one goal every 111 minutes 17 seconds
2-Javier Hernandez (Mexico)-Man United-27 goals-one goal every 119 minutes 42 seconds
3-Thierry Henry (France)-Arsenal-175 goals-one goal every 121 minutes 47 seconds
4-Edin Dzeko (Bosnia)-Man City-22 goals-one goal every 125 minutes
5-Ruud van Nilstelrooy (Holland)-Man United-95 goals-one goal every 128 minutes 11 seconds
6-Robin van Persie (Holland)-Man United-104 goals-one goal every 136 minutes 51 seconds
7-Hernan Crespo (Argentina)-Chelsea-20 goals-one goal every 140 minutes 39 seconds
8-Alan Shearer (England)-Newcastle/Blackburn-260 goals-one goal every 146 minutes 52 seconds
9-Demba Ba (Senegal)-Newcastle-31 goals-one goal every 149 minutes 23 seconds
10-Mario Balotelli (Italy)-Man City-19 goals-one goal every 149 minutes 41 seconds

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:

Why?

The desperation to find justification for this lads existence results in his deluded fan club continually highlighting the very singular episodes of play that contributed to our success.

The fact is,being this amazing talent he allegedly is......he should be providing similar moments each time he takes to the field.

It speaks volumes that,however relevant,people only remember isolated passages of play.
I agree he has been inconsistent and most of his games are disappointing

But he has shown moments of brilliance. The opener at Old Trafford, the set-up for Aguero. His game for Italy against Germany at the Euros was one of the best games from a striker I have ever seen. He'd be a lot more effective for City if he had a run of games, and played as main striker.

Too much is written about Balotelli. I believe in his potential, but it's up to him to make the most of his skills. I agree with mancini when he says he can be the best. But if you ask me who I'd want to start against Reading I'd say Tevez and Aguero

I'm not going to listen to anyone who says that Balotelli is rubbish and vastly over-rated. He's clearly a very gifted player. Or perhaps Mourinho, Mancini and the Italian national manager are all wrong! The problem is that he is young

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:

Why?

I agree he has been inconsistent and most of his games are disappointing

But he has shown moments of brilliance. The opener at Old Trafford, the set-up for Aguero. His game for Italy against Germany at the Euros was one of the best games from a striker I have ever seen. He'd be a lot more effective for City if he had a run of games, and played as main striker.

Too much is written about Balotelli. I believe in his potential, but it's up to him to make the most of his skills. I agree with mancini when he says he can be the best. But if you ask me who I'd want to start against Reading I'd say Tevez and Aguero

I'm not going to listen to anyone who says that Balotelli is rubbish and vastly over-rated. He's clearly a very gifted player. Or perhaps Mourinho, Mancini and the Italian national manager are all wrong! The problem is that he is young

The problem is he seems to have no sense of responsibility or respect for his team mates. He's a very talented boy, just hope he doesn't throw it all away. Plenty of 'young' players over the years he could learn a lesson from..the he's young line doesn't cut it for me.

moomba said:
From November this year, Balotelli's ratio would be a bit worse now.

This is the top-10 all-time list of goals per minutes in the Premier League.
1-Sergio Aguero (Argentina)-Man City 28 gals-one goal every 111 minutes 17 seconds
2-Javier Hernandez (Mexico)-Man United-27 goals-one goal every 119 minutes 42 seconds
3-Thierry Henry (France)-Arsenal-175 goals-one goal every 121 minutes 47 seconds
4-Edin Dzeko (Bosnia)-Man City-22 goals-one goal every 125 minutes
5-Ruud van Nilstelrooy (Holland)-Man United-95 goals-one goal every 128 minutes 11 seconds
6-Robin van Persie (Holland)-Man United-104 goals-one goal every 136 minutes 51 seconds
7-Hernan Crespo (Argentina)-Chelsea-20 goals-one goal every 140 minutes 39 seconds
8-Alan Shearer (England)-Newcastle/Blackburn-260 goals-one goal every 146 minutes 52 seconds
9-Demba Ba (Senegal)-Newcastle-31 goals-one goal every 149 minutes 23 seconds
10-Mario Balotelli (Italy)-Man City-19 goals-one goal every 149 minutes 41 seconds

Wow. Henry's record is phenomenal.

ANY1aBLUE said:
shame its been 'settled' - i thought it was our best chance of getting rid......
His agent probably did as well.
I think his agent much like a certain Argie leads his player very easily.
Raiola probably has a deal in place for Balotelli to go to AC in Jan, he gets his cut of 500k/1m or whatever it is so he like Kia starts almost acting on behalf of Balotelli to annoy us so much we get rid on loan or transfer, either way he gets his fee and little backhander from Galliani probably as well.

I can't see Balotelli leaving and I hope he doesn't. Without being on the inside I can't see what this "disruptive influence" in the dressing room etc is like but I will make a guess it is rubbish and its just the rags bored at their desks writing nonsense.

Every top team needs an up and coming youngster, Manure have Welbeck we have Balotelli - tell me who you'd rather have! BTW I thought Balo had a good game in the derby, tactics due to the scoreline (needed more hustle) meant he made way.
Why do you think Van Persie went to Manure - guarunteed game time, another mature striker will only upset the apple cart at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.