Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Re: Balotelli & City agree settlement!

This is a good thing. A tribunal and the publicity it brings is no way to settle our internal affairs.

There is always a presumption in a settlement that the employer has backed down. It is believed that it was Mancini who sanctioned the fine and highly unlikely therefore that he personally intervened. More likely, lawyers from both parties looked at the case and settled as the case could go either way.

Balotelli meanwhile has prodigious natural gifts but brings the stain of negative media attention with him. At this time in our development we can do without it and, as much as it will be a shame, we should cut our losses.

oldius said:
This is a good thing. A tribunal and the publicity it brings is no way to settle our internal affairs.

There is always a presumption in a settlement that the employer has backed down. It is believed that it was Mancini who sanctioned the fine and highly unlikely therefore that he personally intervened. More likely, lawyers from both parties looked at the case and settled as the case could go either way.

Balotelli meanwhile has prodigious natural gifts but brings the stain of negative media attention with him. At this time in our development we can do without it and, as much as it will be a shame, we should cut our losses.

Fully agree with your post apart from i do "hope" we stick with him and all comes good , as i say "i hope" !!<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:04 am --<br /><br />
kippaxchris said:
Breaking News on SSN now. So there will be no tribunal

If this correct i am pleased , it does not help anybody if we

"wash are dirty linen in public".

Sorry but the time has come to get rid of mario he is a complete arsehole all he gives us is bad press. There are better players than him we could get in like falco. He keeps letting Mancini down after the faith he has given him.

I think all this has been a cunning plan we've hatched to attempt to sell Balo in Jan in order to free up a spot and funds for a purchase of someone like Isco.

mcfc_nick said:
stony said:
I've had enough of the Balotelli circus. I wanted him to achieve great things with us but I just don't think it will happen.
Time for him to move on. He's given us next to nothing during his time here and if he ever fulfils his potential, it won't be at City.
Sooner he goes the better.
except that without him we wouldnt have won the league. a lot of people on here need to give their heads a wobble. ok the guy is troublesome but he's what, like 22? he has all the talent in the world and if we can get him focused he would be one of the best players at the club.

where is this talent ? all i see is someone who hardly ever puts a shift in, cant link up play and generally makes the other attackers he plays alongside play shit because he wants to be the main man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.