Balotelli & City agree settlement!

stonerblue said:
SWP's back said:
TGR said:
Can I have a slice of that too? I have £20 which says we will get
Less than we paid. Guaranteed!
I already have £30 on it so feel my exposure is sufficient.

But you are wrong.

;-)

I've got a tenner that says we could get more than £18m for himif anyone wants it ??

My£10 says we will get less than£18m - deal!

laserblue said:
I'm glad this situation has been sorted out but the gutter press will find another angle on Mario soon enough.

unfortunately, judging by some of the comments on this thread, it would seem we dont need the gutter press. Our own fans are doing a good enough job

shadygiz said:
laserblue said:
I'm glad this situation has been sorted out but the gutter press will find another angle on Mario soon enough.

unfortunately, judging by some of the comments on this thread, it would seem we dont need the gutter press. Our own fans are doing a good enough job

Exactly right ! So many go on about the way the press describe out team and our players then come on here and call one of our players "fucking shite"

Get rid?? Give me his wage and i would be and other posters a bigger prat. For me he has to the end of the season<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:35 pm --<br /><br />Take a way his fine. He has a right to defend himself if he feels it is unjust. This time City's layers have taken him to court and it must be in his contract a clause. He lost. We move on

Can understand why he would be unhappy to be fined for accumulating bookings.

We all know that he gets punished more harshly than any other player by referees.

Liverpool away last season for example was never a sending off for 2 yellows.

coulsonblue said:
Can understand why he would be unhappy to be fined for accumulating bookings.

We all know that he gets punished more harshly than any other player by referees.

Liverpool away last season for example was never a sending off for 2 yellows.
He gets punished because he deserves to get punished. And he doesn't get punished more harshly than any other player. He's a fukcing bellend. End of!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.