Balotelli comes to rescue of bullied kid

Re: Mario Balotelli scores for schoolboys

some people on here need to grow the fuck up if its true he has help a little kid out who was being bulled for fuck sake! and if it isnt there is finaly some good press about mario! and people come on here and call him a **** grow the fuck up! i cant wait till he proves you wrong!!

Skashion said:
CityChick said:
Dont sit on the fence. Tell me how you really feel ;)
Alright, I will. Footballers are not human beings and cannot possibly be more complex and multi-faceted than say the boundaries set by soap operas or tabloid newspapers. Balotelli is the very best example of this, he's simple and one-dimensional, he's an evil ****; sperm of Satan.

Shut up you fucking rag wanker

Skashion said:
CityChick said:
Dont sit on the fence. Tell me how you really feel ;)
Alright, I will. Footballers are not human beings and cannot possibly be more complex and multi-faceted than say the boundaries set by soap operas or tabloid newspapers. Balotelli is the very best example of this, he's simple and one-dimensional, he's an evil ****; sperm of Satan.

How the fuck have you got over 5,ooo posts on a City website

lol ...postive story about city in "the sun"..must be true
..negative story about city in "the sun"...must be bullshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.