Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

Roll On City said:
Sad day for Balotelli's haters...

Mate it's a sad day for the team. No coincidence we've been better lately since he's been absent. Long may it continue.

citymad said:
Roll On City said:

Mate it's a sad day for the team. No coincidence we've been better lately since he's been absent. Long may it continue.

Norwich was great but I don't think Reading and Sunderland were great advertisements for City without Balotelli.

moomba said:
citymad said:
Roll On City said:

Norwich was great but I don't think Reading and Sunderland were great advertisements for City without Balotelli.

There are countless examples of where Balotelli being in the team has hindered City and only a handful where him in the team has benefited City. I would love him to be sold and never have to hear about him again but I don't think we will be rid of him anytime soon and not because he is a good player but because no other team is interested in signing him.

Just pointing out that this idea that we have been great since he's been out of the team is flawed.

With 30 goals for the club I'd say there's more than a handful of games where he has been an asset too.

didactic said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
right ! he didnt say that !

maybe then the Sheik has got a gay love for mario :-)))
I'm sorry I addressed that question at didactic, are you didactic?..

Google it on my phone only as heading out. You will find where he said it.
No wonder you wouldnt say where it came from i wouldnt of either

The sun!!

Skashion said:
The cookie monster said:
No wonder you wouldnt say where it came from i wouldnt of either

The sun!!
It came from a Mancini interview with Gazzetta dello Sport and is being quoted in every major newspaper.
Gazzetta is even worse than the sun

Skashion said:
The cookie monster said:
Gazzetta is even worse than the sun
They are interview quotes. Trying to pretend they are fictional quotes, is pretty desperate.
I always prefer to hear it from someones lips than reading it from the paper,they tend to make things up
I will take your word for it that its true though and the sheikh did actually say it.

Someone here just said gazetta is worse than sun.. which world is he in?... some people just like to turn everything into their own good... he knows shit about journalism... gazetta has one of the finest sports journalist tancriedo palmiero and he was the one who interviewed mancini... if you hate mario,its fine.. but dont spout shit to make others agree with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.