Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

Unless He is going to give Mario a run of games (which I very much doubt), I don't see the point in playing him. Best to offload in Jan.

mario must have sumit on bobby, as how many managers would have put up with him, glimpses of being a superstar, but 90% of time lazy and not intrested, the guys fucked in head. he seriously has to go.
how many more chances does he need to convince ppl hes a liabilty full stop

MSP said:
No, quite opposite - the "often" word just shows how desperately you're trying. He scored one fucking league goal, none CL and one League CUp and you say he often had an impact. WTF?? Are you his brother or what? YOu sound worse than didactic, even Mancio is more realistic.

I, on other side said post before that he couldn't be worse than Aguero is these days. I think he is average striker by his performances, something more than that by talent but Aguero is worse than average recently so Balotelli wouldn't be a downgrade.
Often Dzeko or Balo, it's a combined statement, make an impact when they come on, so the use of the word often would be correct anyway because Dzeko certainly has made an impact as a sub, but I think it's true of Balotelli as well. In two of those four games, Balotelli got an assist, which is a good record as a sub, and, remarkably I believe you can have an impact without making an assist or scoring a goal. For instance, Tevez against Sunderland last season. I very much doubt we'd have drawn that game without him coming on but he didn't score or get an assist.

Balotelli's got a goal and an assist in the Champions League in 184 minutes on the pitch by the way. Must have erased that from your memory. Tevez meanwhile has 0 goals and 0 assists in 296 minutes on the pitch... So trying to play down his record doesn't really help the case you're trying to make to be the impartial person here - which is bollocks anyway, you don't like Balotelli as much as I do like him.

I don't know whether you're an idiot, or you're trying to build a straw man. If it's the latter you'll fail because I've said countless times now, it's not going to happen here for Balotelli and we should sell as soon as possible for the benefit of the club and Balotelli. Mancini's made his decision in selecting Tevez ahead of Balotelli. I think it's a wrong one in the long-term but he's made it and we have to deal with the consequences which are that we've got a young player who needs to be the main striker who'll never be the main striker at this club.

welsh_andy said:
mario must have sumit on bobby, as how many managers would have put up with him, glimpses of being a superstar, but 90% of time lazy and not intrested, the guys fucked in head. he seriously has to go.

Sorry, mate, but you either only watch highlights on TV or are unable to actually read a game of football.

Asking him to come on for 15 minutes and play left wing is like asking Silva to play DM and wonder why we are constantly getting overrun through the middle. He needs to be played where he plays best and the other players need to see and understand where and when he makes his runs, because that "90% Lazy" is actually "99% ignored."

tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some bloody virus Mario must have?

You know we are scraping the bottom when some are calling for him to bail us out.

Any idea WHAT is going on with him Tolmie? I don't buy the illness story completely, he was in full training yesterday so surely could have made the bench at the very least.

Milan are meeting with Corinthians to try and finalise a €15million move for Pato back home. If they sell Robinho too (may be tougher, move to Flamengo fell through but two other Brazilian teams want him) they will really need a striker but may ask for Mario on loan.

I did say there was some serious lead swinging that appeared to be going on from the end of last month.

First, it was his eye op, then his bad back, then not training well enough and now this 'virus'.

He wants out and judging from all these issues, it does smack as though we are trying to find a way to help realise that.

Milan could have £40m plus if Robinho and Pato are sold.

We should do em a deal for both Mario and Dzeko, Milan are confirmed admirers of them both.

Milan will NOT get upwards of £40m for those two. Not a chance.

Pato works out at about £9m (I think) and no side, never mind Brazilian, will be paying £30m for Robinho.

Berlusconi just called 18-year-old M’Baye Niang better than Balotelli, something tells me Milan won't be splashing out £20million on Mario...

LoveCity said:
Berlusconi just called 18-year-old M’Baye Niang better than Balotelli, something tells me Milan won't be splashing out £20million on Mario...

Thanks to God

CTID101 said:
I would give him a start v Norwich. We have to try something different and in the first half v rags he showed some great link up play with Aguero and it was only Agueros lead boots that meant we didnt score first.

Unable to resist bumping this.

welsh_andy said:

He hasn't been lazy and un-interested this season though, just not scored many, and he's not been sent off this season. Thought he played well in the derby (tactics shuffle is why he made way).
Suggest you re-watch some games from this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.