Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

Rolee said:
FantasyIreland said:
Has anyone got any stories or,better still,photo's of him being a crazy guy over the Christmas period??

I think they'd be great and it would add to his legend status really.......

I've only heard about him driving in his camouflaged car,which is dead dead smart by the way!

Is your username a reference to Stephen Ireland?

I always thought he chose it, because it reminded himself of the midget waiting for the plane, however in this case it could be "The car, the car"!

FantasyIreland said:
Has anyone got any stories or,better still,photo's of him being a crazy guy over the Christmas period??

I've only heard about him driving in his camouflaged car,which is dead dead smart by the way!
Balotelli watch.

He got about New Years Eve,was spotted in Macclesfield,Alderley Edge ( Panacea Bar ).Very late on too by all accounts.Not doing bad for a man who is ill.The first team were tucked up in bed nice and early ready for a big match the next day

I suppose you can this when you are the third best player in the World after Messi and Ronaldo.

He is so cool ( exaggerated cough)

thedogsbollocks said:
FantasyIreland said:

Balotelli watch.

He got about New Years Eve,was spotted in Macclesfield,Alderley Edge ( Panacea Bar ).Very late on too by all accounts.Not doing bad for a man who is ill.The first team were tucked up in bed nice and early ready for a big match the next day

I suppose you can this when you are the third best player in the World after Messi and Ronaldo.

And a happy new year to you two guys

r.soleofsalford said:
thedogsbollocks said:
FantasyIreland said:

Balotelli watch.

And a happy new year to you two guys
you too mate

gio's side step said:
nehe11 said:
gio's side step said:
So he has been ill? Do we know if this is true? Who said he's been ill? Mancini? Apologies I havent heard him say that
Mancini and Platt said it.

But I thought I heard he had been training?
He was, then apparently he got "ill" again and now according to RM and DP he should make the bench against Watford.

Amazing how the usual suspects moan when he plays and and say they dont want him to play,but moan when he doesnt play!

Rolee said:
FantasyIreland said:

Is your username a reference to Stephen Ireland?
url

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.