Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

dzeko01 said:
he needs love and PATIENCE.

I'm not really for or against balo but he is shown far more love and patience than any other of our players who take stinging criticism and cold shoulders from Bobby (that's just his style, seems to work to me, definitely not having a go at Mancini). He is now only one year younger than Aguero was when he joined and the difference between him and balo is staggering. As is the difference between Mario and Gotze, El Shawaary, Neymar, Hazard, Oscar and a fair few others in his age bracket.

Is love and patience and all the shortcomings that'll come in that intervening period worth the potential, although not guaranteed, result?

Beyond love and patience what he needs is the sudden epiphany that he isn't doing enough to justify his billing and often looks unlikely to make the level we all hoped for. Would patience truly change his attitude or would it just indulge him further?

dzeko01 said:
he needs love and PATIENCE.

Youre right,30 months into his contract is far too early to be judging him or even expecting a standard....... we are very lucky to have him grace our club,lets all remember that.

Marvin said:
He hasn't been fit or available for most of the games - that's the first thing that needs sorting out

Absolutely, he needs to get his fitness level up and get rid of whatever illness is bothering him. I hope to see him have a stormer against Watford and we can move on from there. I may be in the minority now but I would love nothing more than to see Mario succeed here. He is an enigma

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I may be in the minority now but I would love nothing more than to see Mario succeed here. He is an enigma

That's what every City fan wants,many of us dont like having the piss taken out of us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.