Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

Rolee said:
mekonmcfc said:
simon23 said:
Until he came on to the pitch vs qpr made that pass and the rest is history as they say.......if you
are looking for just individual moments that defined our season that pass and finish are it.

Ill say again Im not defending his performances which have been below par (but so have others and quite a few of them) but I am defending him due to the fact that I believe his treatment by some sections of our support and by a huge majority of the media is unjustified and is unfair and unjust
I think the men in white coats are coming for you, never read such deluded nonsense !

I though moomba, blue purgatory and rolee were bad. But you have elevated yourself to the most blinkered, deluded, biased fan I have ever had the misfortune of reading and sadly sharing the something with ... That being city fans

You thought I was bad, for what exactly? All I'm doing is defending him against the more ludicrous attacks on him.

One thing I will say about the QPR game is that that pass wasn't his only contribution, his introduction to the pitch changed the game completely, instead of pussy footing around trying to create openings Mario went direct, peppering their goal with shots, causing the QPR defence panic and iirc won the corner that led to the goal. I also recall him running half the length of the pitch to win the ball back from SWP.

I can see the merit in the arguments against him, the sensible arguments that is, but I will defend him against what I perceive as unfair or ott.
Zabs won the corner for the Dzeko's goal.

I'll say it again, this isn't aimed at you Rolee btw, he doesn't deserve some of the stick he gets on here but he doesn't deserve the free passes either.

Rolee said:
mekonmcfc said:
simon23 said:
Until he came on to the pitch vs qpr made that pass and the rest is history as they say.......if you
are looking for just individual moments that defined our season that pass and finish are it.

Ill say again Im not defending his performances which have been below par (but so have others and quite a few of them) but I am defending him due to the fact that I believe his treatment by some sections of our support and by a huge majority of the media is unjustified and is unfair and unjust
I think the men in white coats are coming for you, never read such deluded nonsense !

I though moomba, blue purgatory and rolee were bad. But you have elevated yourself to the most blinkered, deluded, biased fan I have ever had the misfortune of reading and sadly sharing the something with ... That being city fans

You thought I was bad, for what exactly? All I'm doing is defending him against the more ludicrous attacks on him.

One thing I will say about the QPR game is that that pass wasn't his only contribution, his introduction to the pitch changed the game completely, instead of pussy footing around trying to create openings Mario went direct, peppering their goal with shots, causing the QPR defence panic and iirc won the corner that led to the goal. I also recall him running half the length of the pitch to win the ball back from SWP.

I can see the merit in the arguments against him, the sensible arguments that is, but I will defend him against what I perceive as unfair or ott.
Zabba won the corner, nevertheless along with Dzeko he changed the game, still he has been a disappointment and I believe he´ll continue to be.

pudge said:
Rolee said:
mekonmcfc said:

I'll say it again, this isn't aimed at you Rolee btw, he doesn't deserve some of the stick he gets on here but he doesn't deserve the free passes either.

Agreed mate. There's people on both sides of this argument that are far too vociferous in trying to make their point and they seem to be losing all sense of reality ( not having a go at anyone in particular, that's just my opinion on this argument in general )

Did Mario win another corner just before or is my memory playing tricks with me?

Rolee said:
pudge said:
Rolee said:

Agreed mate. There's people on both sides of this argument that are far too vociferous in trying to make their point and they seem to be losing all sense of reality ( not having a go at anyone in particular, that's just my opinion on this argument in general )

Did Mario win another corner just before or is my memory playing tricks with me?
Ok Mario is brilliant he won a corner .... End the thread

Rolee said:
pudge said:
Rolee said:

Yeah, Kenny saved his header and it came back off a QPR player for another corner.

mekonmcfc said:
simon23 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Balotelli getting sent off and his subsequent ban was the best thing to happen to us last season.

It forced mancini's hand and I have no doubt that contributed to us winning the league.

Well coming from you I will take that as a compliment. I am fortunate that the blues I have come into contact with in the real world are sound. Its only on here and threads like this, did i realise there are some nob heads who claim to support city!
I do not think the sun shines from Marios back side and was disappointed as the next blue that mancini started him instead of tevez during the derby.
But there are some on here who are acting like a pack of hyenas who smell blood when it comes to mario. I will never boo or slag a player who is part of this club and will always challenge and if some think that is being confrontational, tuff!
Merry Christmas to all Blues!

mekonmcfc said:
Rolee said:
pudge said:

Ok Mario is brilliant he won a corner .... End the thread

This is exactly what I'm talking about in my post above, ridiculous!!

simon23 said:
Balotelli getting sent off and his subsequent ban was the best thing to happen to us last season.

It forced mancini's hand and I have no doubt that contributed to us winning the league.

It's easy to say that pass blah blah blah but you could say the same about lescotts header and Ndj pass but nobody does because they don't need to because neither of those let us down last season.

It was aguero's skill that won us that game. Balotelli was a part of it.

What has balotelli done since? One goal at Wigan that was good but other than that nothing. Nearly 3 season in and the good games can be counted on one hand.

its also easy to dismiss his contribution as you have just done..without that pass we wouldnt have won the title.......and im not sure why you are comparing a negative contribution of lescott bad header to a positive one by balotelli!!!!!!

and I think he has had good games this season..wigan being one and the utd first half another......wasnt he injured at the start of the season (other players are usually afforded the time to recover and get back upto speed after an injury...I see that balotelli isnt!)....in those same games silva, kun and noteably kompnay were all hugely off par as well and yaya still is.......besides kun all are much more expereinced players than balotelli....its experience and patience we need to give this lad and as I keep saying we can afford to do that...

sell him and who do we get for around the same price that would improve the squad and realistically come ...?

simon23 said:
simon23 said:

It's easy to say that pass blah blah blah but you could say the same about lescotts header and Ndj pass but nobody does because they don't need to because neither of those let us down last season.

What has balotelli done since? One goal at Wigan that was good but other than that nothing. Nearly 3 season in and the good games can be counted on one hand.

its also easy to dismiss his contribution as you have just done..without that pass we wouldnt have won the title.......and im not sure why you are comparing a negative contribution of lescott bad header to a positive one by balotelli!!!!!!

and I think he has had good games this season..wigan being one and the utd first half another......wasnt he injured at the start of the season (other players are usually afforded the time to recover and get back upto speed after an injury...I see that balotelli isnt!)....in those same games silva, kun and noteably kompnay were all hugely off par as well and yaya still is.......besides kun all are much more expereinced players than balotelli....its experience and patience we need to give this lad and as I keep saying we can afford to do that...

sell him and who do we get for around the same price that would improve the squad and realistically come ...?
Balotellis been here 3 seasons and hasn't improved or matured at all.

Realistically we could get around 15-20 million for him, it would give Guidetti a chance someone who has worked hard the past few years and actually looks like he wants to play for City and the funds could also go towards funding Falcao or Neymar. Dzeko will also leave imo probably before Balo his whole body language looks like someone who is going to leave soon just my opinion though probably completely wrong.

simon23 said:
simon23 said:

He's talking........about his......header to........de Jong.........to start the.......move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.