Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

suprised some folk think he had a good first half v utd, i agree with Souness (who seems to be regularily pro City) who remarked when he was running out of the tunnel for the second half 'suprised to see him, he did'nt break sweat in that first half'..given the transfer 15 mins later i can only surmise RM agreed.

Fat Chance said:
suprised some folk think he had a good first half v utd, i agree with Souness (who seems to be regularily pro City) who remarked when he was running out of the tunnel for the second half 'suprised to see him, he did'nt break sweat in that first half'..given the transfer 15 mins later i can only surmise RM agreed.
Transfer,?bwahaahaaha.

simon23 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
simon23 said:
Until he came on to the pitch vs qpr made that pass and the rest is history as they say.......if you
are looking for just individual moments that defined our season that pass and finish are it.

Ill say again Im not defending his performances which have been below par (but so have others and quite a few of them) but I am defending him due to the fact that I believe his treatment by some sections of our support and by a huge majority of the media is unjustified and is unfair and unjust

It's easy to say that pass blah blah blah but you could say the same about lescotts header and Ndj pass but nobody does because they don't need to because neither of those let us down last season.

It was aguero's skill that won us that game. Balotelli was a part of it.

What has balotelli done since? One goal at Wigan that was good but other than that nothing. Nearly 3 season in and the good games can be counted on one hand.

its also easy to dismiss his contribution as you have just done..without that pass we wouldnt have won the title.......and im not sure why you are comparing a negative contribution of lescott bad header to a positive one by balotelli!!!!!!

and I think he has had good games this season..wigan being one and the utd first half another......wasnt he injured at the start of the season (other players are usually afforded the time to recover and get back upto speed after an injury...I see that balotelli isnt!)....in those same games silva, kun and noteably kompnay were all hugely off par as well and yaya still is.......besides kun all are much more expereinced players than balotelli....its experience and patience we need to give this lad and as I keep saying we can afford to do that...

sell him and who do we get for around the same price that would improve the squad and realistically come ...?

Why stop at Mario, let's thank his parents for conceiving him, and theirs before!

Hopefully it will be the last time I say Merry Xmas to Mario.... as a City player.

im sure you are right..he will be gone by this time next year at the latest im sure of it which in my opinion is a shame.

also a shame that some on here cannt have a debate without resorting to insults ..........

good luck mario wherever you end up...I hope you do develop into the player your potential could allow you to.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Fat Chance said:
Transfer,?bwahaahaaha.
Wishful thinking, I'd say!

Blue Haze said:
Lescott playing as a striker when we need a goal. Asked in the game thread, but where was Balotelli?

Today wouldn't have been Balotellis type of game. Sunderland were right up in our faces, he wouldn't have had an space to move and probably would've got very frustrated.

citymad said:
Blue Haze said:
Lescott playing as a striker when we need a goal. Asked in the game thread, but where was Balotelli?

Today wouldn't have been Balotellis type of game. Sunderland were right up in our faces, he wouldn't have had an space to move and probably would've got very frustrated.

Not his type of game? Its a good job we didn't pay an enormous fee for him and continue to pay him enormous wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.