Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train said:
Could this be a premeditated move by Balotelli? To stage a training ground 'bust up' so that his position becomes untenable to the club hierarchy and most of all, to Mancini the person who has shielded him from criticism therefore leaving the club and Mancini no choice but to sell him.

I must admit that tribunal fizzled out like a firework in a bathroom sink! This might be a Mario's last fling at getting out!

I bet they're fuming in Abu Dhabi, our club name is now again being dragged through the mud. Hopefully Khaldoon/Txiki/Soriano/someone takes charge and overrules Mancini by selling Mario if a buyer can be found... Monaco are minted, wonder if Mario fancies the French 2nd division.

Berlusconi: "Balotelli, as I have said on other occasions, doesn't convince me as a man."

Train said:
Could this be a premeditated move by Balotelli? To stage a training ground 'bust up' so that his position becomes untenable to the club hierarchy and most of all, to Mancini the person who has shielded him from criticism therefore leaving the club and Mancini no choice but to sell him.
Its been mentioned off a few on here that he is trying his hardest to fuck our club over and be sold on the cheap
So i wouldnt be suprised

csit17 said:
so whos gonna give me decent odds of a Mario hatrick on Saturday :)

It wont matter because the moaning fuckers will be moaning that he should have scored more!

Who is the fucking clown that is going to his car with him?

I'm off to the ground to cough up a few quid to buy a City shirt with Mario on the back then I'm gonna do a Leeds fan black myself up and put in a blonde mohican and pour petrol over myself and light the blue touch paper I'm so disgusted with Mario.

Or I could wait to find out all the facts. Decisions, Decisions!!!

One thing for certain in all this and it wont be down to Bob this time as to what happens with the lad.

Possibly just possibly,we are criticising the wrong man,and i aint no Mario lover........

It wouldn't be the first time our 'perfect' manager has acted unprofessionally.

Re: Balotelli (continued)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mad zab said:
ChrisNUFC said:
I have it on fairly good authority that we had a similar incident involving Pardew and Barton (shocking i know) yet as our training ground is closed off to the media this was not widely reported.

as i said earlier i find it completely astounding that a club with a profile as high as yours has left itself open to the risk of this kind of thing. Are the paps present everyday??

That's because there is a public footpath running along the training ground.

Nothing the club can do about it.

We built fences, they got bigger ladders!
Set fire to the fence then

Only if those papparazzi bastards are chained to them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.