Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

mad zab said:
ChrisNUFC said:
mad zab said:
That's because there is a public footpath running along the training ground.

Nothing the club can do about it.

We built fences, they got bigger ladders!

Fair enough. Was a genuine question wasn't trying to imply anything fwiw. Heard it mentioned that this will be resolved when you move to new academy/training ground but in the mean time is there nothing that can be done (other than have less fiery Italians)

Wasn't having a go Chris.

Just letting you know why we are fucked until we move :(

Bad times :(

I just hope that this doesn't affect your team spirit too much although i don't imagine Balotelli is that popular with the other players!

didactic said:
The cookie monster said:
Train said:
Could this be a premeditated move by Balotelli? To stage a training ground 'bust up' so that his position becomes untenable to the club hierarchy and most of all, to Mancini the person who has shielded him from criticism therefore leaving the club and Mancini no choice but to sell him.
Its been mentioned off a few on here that he is trying his hardest to fuck our club over and be sold on the cheap
So i wouldnt be suprised

Proof or you are a hater? Mario has said time and time again that he wants to stay and fight for his place. Yet you of all people somehow are able to know that he called Mancini a wanker (when he didnt) and are not implying that he has been trying to force a move on the cheap (when he hasnt). Its fine to dislike a person but when you have to fabricate lies to tarnish that person you move from simple dislike to being a pathetic hater.
According to a witness he has gesticulated to mancini thats in the m.e.n.
Do you not believe whats written in papers,you were posting links to the gazzette only the other day.

Oh and tolmie and a couple of other have said he is fucking our club over,and yes i believe them
He is after getting sold on the cheap.

The cookie monster said:
Train said:
Could this be a premeditated move by Balotelli? To stage a training ground 'bust up' so that his position becomes untenable to the club hierarchy and most of all, to Mancini the person who has shielded him from criticism therefore leaving the club and Mancini no choice but to sell him.
Its been mentioned off a few on here that he is trying his hardest to fuck our club over and be sold on the cheap
So i wouldnt be suprised

That idea rather falls down if Mancini started it and there's absolutely no evidence that Mario's tackle was premeditated.

Couple of years ago I got absolutely slammed on this website when I said that he was a trouble maker and that I hope the transfer falls through. I know the player well because I keenly follow Italian football. I said he would need to bag 25+ in the Prem. and 45+ in all comp. to justify the sheer weight of baggage that comes with him. I said all this and got slammed. You know there's a reason why the Inter fans were celebrating when he transferred out.

Mario Balotelli is undoubtedly the most over-rated player in world football today. The sooner he is transferred out the better.

I don't even care what happened on the training ground today, I don't even care if it isn't his fault, this has been my stance on Mario since day 1. None of these supposed 'flawed geniuses' every sort their heads out or mature. Small improvements is all you can ever hope for. Just like Joey Barton will always be one hard tackle away from losing the plot, Mario will always be a headcase.

jma said:
Who cares if Mancini is the one who snapped and is the aggressor?

If James Milner put the tackle in would Mancini have snapped?

Would James Milner have gesticulated to him and/or said something causing him to snap?

If Milner had gesticulated/said something would Mancini have written if off as heat of the moment and maybe just have had a stern word?

The reason he has snapped is because Balotelli is being a prick and he has form as long as your arm for being a prick. What's more, this man has stuck up for him more than anyone else in his professional life and still is not repaid by the immature clown either on the pitch or just in terms of professional behaviour (or even just behaviour towards the man who gives him so much support in his career when others have no time for him).

I'm surprised, knowing Mancini as a player, he didn't do it a long time ago. It is not about a single throw away incident on the training ground.

Can any of the Balotelli lovers, who are, staggeringly, telling people that they haven't established the facts on the one hand, but still happy to pin this on the manager on the other, address the above please.

Would Mancini, in a million years, find himself in this situation with Milner or Dzecko or Sinclair or Kolo or any number of others?

And if not, why not?

(PS: it also says a lot about the priorities of some City (Balotelli) fans that they are keen and desperate for this to be something that they can pin on our manager (the most important person on the playing side at the club) rather than a prick with form as long as your arm.

Whatever your opinion, it would be much, much worse for the club and so much more disruptive if Balotelli was a totally innocent party here and Mancini is completely out of order? So how can any City fan hope that this is the case?
)

Re: Balotelli (continued)

GaudinoMotors said:
Nothing will happpen - lots of apologising behing closed doors - Mancini will calm down and realise he overreacted - Balo will start against Watford.

Hopefully.

AustinBlue said:
Isn't the fact that a manager can angrily confront a player after a bad decision a sign of a positive relationship? We want our players pushing and trying hard, on the edge, at training. We also want a manager willing and able to confront the players for bad decisions. Looks to me like Balotelli is not liking the dressing down, but taking it. I get in the faces of my employees, and they push back with me - it is the ones I can get the most direct with that I tend to have the healthiest relationship with.

I didn't see what Balotelli did. I'm not inclined to react to scandal sheet photos with their captions though - if I formed all my opinions about City from the tabloids, I'd be supporting United and their heroic band of brothers who grew up together in their academy. I'd rather hear someone from City's staff talk about this incident.

It'll be interested to see what we hear about all this if anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.