Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

There always has to be a scape goat and today it looks like it Nasri and Mario (again).

Mario tried hard in the first half and if anything was guilty of trying too many flicks which didn't come off. On another day though, one might have fell for Aguero and he would have been a hero.

Nasri was shocking for the goal but other than that he was ok. By the same token though Hart and Clichy should take some blame for their part in the goal.

Not only was Tevez a big improvement on Balotelli, all the other players immediately improved when he came on. They responded to his enthusiasm. Balotelli has no enthusiasm.

Time to end the experiment and get rid

For me he shouldn't have started over Tevez but once he had I thought he did ok certainly looked better than Sergio did

gangerolv said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
For me he shouldn't have started over Tevez but once he had I thought he did ok certainly looked better than Sergio did

lol

not sure why the lol is here, it was pretty obvious in the first half mario was better and more involved than kun

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
pLow said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
5 minutes?!

Try the last 2 years, mate!

What this has to do with his Performance today is beyond me.

WTF?!

Is this thread about his performance today?
You quote from his post that was CLEARLY about his Performance today!

Try not to make a complete idiot of yourself next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.