Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

I really hope one of PSg inter or milan want him...it's time for him to say goodbye

greasedupdeafguy said:
How anyone can defend him is beyond me number one priority in Jan should be getting rid of this overated tosser.

Because he's very good at football which is why he plays for the English Champions and why he's being courted by two of the biggest Clubs in the world and another who can buy anyone on the planet.

lets be adult about this he'd be better somewhere else we'd better without him

you can tell when he's on the field the other players don't quite trust him + all the nonsense with him being teachers pet

the guy even if he has talents ( which he has been uniquely successful at hiding since august )is damaged goods doesn't stand a chance so its time to have an amicable separation

and if anyone tells you differently remember its xmas --panto season so there are enough comics on stage without having our own in house not that funny any more cringeworthy goon show looks like that 40 million euros offered in the summer was the offer of the year

time to get your coat Mario

gangerolv said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
For me he shouldn't have started over Tevez but once he had I thought he did ok certainly looked better than Sergio did

lol

Presume you think either he was shit or Sergio superb. Either way try fucking saying so instead of the 12 year olds standard reply

Damocles said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
How anyone can defend him is beyond me number one priority in Jan should be getting rid of this overated tosser.

Because he's very good at football which is why he plays for the English Champions and why he's being courted by two of the biggest Clubs in the world and another who can buy anyone on the planet.

Youre defence of him is admirable mate but cmon,you have to admit now,although he has talent,he really isn't a very good footballer at all.

There are plenty of other players who are so much better than him and would contribute far far more currently plying their trade in this league.

Need to smell the coffee boys.

the god Gerry Gow said:
gangerolv said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
For me he shouldn't have started over Tevez but once he had I thought he did ok certainly looked better than Sergio did

lol

Presume you think either he was shit or Sergio superb. Either way try fucking saying so instead of the 12 year olds standard reply

lol

Damocles said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Well, PSG spent 40M on Pastore and 45M on Lucas Moura.

FantasyIreland said:
Damocles said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Youre defence of him is admirable mate but cmon,you have to admit now,although he has talent,he really isn't a very good footballer at all.

There are plenty of other players who are so much better than him and would contribute far far more currently plying their trade in this league.

Need to smell the coffee boys.
This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.