Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini making Mario a scapegoat again, just like West Ham away.

By no means his biggest fan, but he was excellent in first half, strong, looked for the quick one-two.

For the second home game in succession Mancini fucks up the substitution, which was again Tevez for that waste of space Nasri.

Fly Mario, fly free, because it seems Mancini is prepared to pass the buck to his prodigy just to save his own skin.
I take it that's the fancy way to say "..gave the ball away with his first touch, round the corner, fancy bollocks passing"

ChicagoBlue said:
I like them both...Mancini and Balotelli.....but today I was more annoyed at Mancini than Mario!

If I were Mario, I would look to leave in January after the disrespect shown today. Mancini has to look at his man management abilities, because today he acted out, rather than in a manner consistent with the man who leads the Champions of England.

For me, Mario has to play CENTRE FORWARD, DOWN THE MIDDLE, HARASSING THE CBs, with his partner making runs off him. As it is, he does not see near enough of the ball for the amount of work he does to get himself open.

I would be very interested to see the stats on how much running he does per minute of time on the field. Also, I would be interested to know how many times he actually gets a decent ball played in to him WHERE HE WANTS IT. Doubt it is very often.

Mario has a new baby and, if I were him, I would be looking to go to Milan and get the f*** away from England and the EPL, where he is vilified at every turn. No protection, no fouls for things that others get regularly and a manager who makes far too much of him. Mancini needs to take the focus OFF Mario, not constantly put it ON him. Does it make Mancini feel bigger to publicly whack his players? It shouldn't but I think it does!

He gets slated in Italy due to his behaviour/attitude on the pitch

mario will be one of the top ten players in the world, just not at this club and its a shame.

Re: Balotelli

OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini making Mario a scapegoat again, just like West Ham away.

By no means his biggest fan, but he was excellent in first half, strong, looked for the quick one-two.

For the second home game in succession Mancini fucks up the substitution, which was again Tevez for that waste of space Nasri.

Fly Mario, fly free, because it seems Mancini is prepared to pass the buck to his prodigy just to save his own skin.

Looked like Bobby reacted emotionally rather than in a considered way. Mario tried and failed with a back-heel and Bobby stormed back to the bench and told Tevez to strip...

Saw Mario driving home on the M56; don't know if he was still worked up about being taken off but his driving was more dangerous than our strikers goal threat!

Tolmie - If you think Mario was playing well then your a worse judge than i thought. He tried numerous flicks which just didn't come off, he was also out wide 1 on 1 on more than one occasion and created nothing.

I really fail to see what he offers the team - He has no blistering pace, he loses the ball far to much and then looks at the turf / the heavens as it couldn't have been anything he did. For a forward he doeasn't work enough and doesn't make movement for the midfielders like he should.

I may be wrong but i actually think Mancini's loyalty to this guy will cost us, and him his job. Tevz should have started he has a big beef with fergie and is always seriously up for this game.

When we played Dortmund without him I was worried and after Kompany came back so quickly the game before I was amazed Mancini played him against dortmund which was a nothing game. He's making big decisions wrongly at the mo.

Were I do agree Tevez could have come onfor Balo or nasri as they were both rubbish - Nasri's ducking behind the wall and sticking out a leg instead was just ridiculous

Didn't have a bad game at all. Disgraceful gleghorn orchestrating a balotelli hate-fest on the radio home, but mario's an easy target now and everyone is quite happy to take shots, blues as much as anyone.

Find it all embarrassing personally but that kid will have a great career with or without city. You'll all say that he's trying harder at his future club if it comes to it but the truth is he's been a young lad finding his way at City and I personally think he's on the brink of cracking it. Won't get a chance though because he's an easy scapegoat for all the know fuck alls

Balotelli played well first half. Well the best of our team going forward anyway. Then Roberto decides to hang him out to dry in the press conference. Bizzare

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didn't have a bad game at all. Disgraceful gleghorn orchestrating a balotelli hate-fest on the radio home, but mario's an easy target now and everyone is quite happy to take shots, blues as much as anyone.

Find it all embarrassing personally but that kid will have a great career with or without city. You'll all say that he's trying harder at his future club if it comes to it but the truth is he's been a young lad finding his way at City and I personally think he's on the brink of cracking it. Won't get a chance though because he's an easy scapegoat for all the know fuck alls
Have you been drinking again?

Dave S said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Have you been drinking again?

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.