Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityboy1982 said:
Balotelli is not a huge talent with immense potential and those of you who regard him as such are completely delusional.

Mario is just an average striker with an attitude. I don't think he realizes how fortunate he is to be playing for a club like Man City and earning the kind of money he earns. The British media has turned him into a myth and the fans and public responded by actually buying it.
He has some technical ability, showed more when he was 17 than he's ever showed at City, 5 years on he's not improved at all. Playing football seems to very low on his list of priorities.

Mancini deserves the sack wasting so much effort on a lost cause!

Neil McNab said:
cityboy1982 said:
Balotelli is not a huge talent with immense potential and those of you who regard him as such are completely delusional.

Mario is just an average striker with an attitude. I don't think he realizes how fortunate he is to be playing for a club like Man City and earning the kind of money he earns. The British media has turned him into a myth and the fans and public responded by actually buying it.
He has some technical ability, showed more when he was 17 than he's ever showed at City, 5 years on he's not improved at all. Playing football seems to very low on his list of priorities.

Mancini deserves the sack wasting so much effort on a lost cause!

But Balo shows his manager alot of respect....................
_64662040_balotelli_empics.jpg

Re: Balotelli

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini making Mario a scapegoat again, just like West Ham away.

By no means his biggest fan, but he was excellent in first half, strong, looked for the quick one-two.

For the second home game in succession Mancini fucks up the substitution, which was again Tevez for that waste of space Nasri.

Fly Mario, fly free, because it seems Mancini is prepared to pass the buck to his prodigy just to save his own skin.
Yes, and the further the fucking better!!!

To be fair he gave the ball away a few times to easily so this was probably the last straw (for this match anyway) for him.

He ran over the ball in the first half to get a better run on it knowing Evans was with him, Evans said thanks and went on his merry way.

He had an opportunity to come into the box with their defence scambling back and just passed it into the defenders shin in a poor attempt to go through the now 2 defenders as another got back.

He lost it once or twice more also.

Now you expect it of strikers but it was the cheap ways he gave it away on a few occasions that annoyed Mancini.

That said, people have a point if they say "well this is Mancini's fault for his over indulgence of Balo".
I could not argue against that really.

Time to go....should never have even started in the first place. Tevez and Dzecko provided more of a threat when they came on and even aguero came alive when Tevez replaced balo

That backheel was the moment when Mancini called Tevez to warm up angrily. Like" its enough I take you dow, you wont do this for me".

Balotelli has his problems and Mancini cant help him to correct them or Balotelli doesnt have the ambition to correct them

There is no reason to play Balotelli when your creative players are so off the form. Silva/Nasri/fullbacks-. Balotelli can be a star if gets good balls into the box and finishes them. Like e did at the 1-6 match. Got two good balls and he finished them.

Today he had one chance in the box when clichy crossed it back was pretty surprpsied he reached the ball that surprised Balo too maybe and he shot it over. But apart from that he did not get balls only from 30-40 metres from the goal. He is not that type of payer who scores a goal with a big run . He is the type of player we saw in Italy-Germany. Mancini has no idea or plan to use him that way or Dzeko the way he played at wolfsburg so getting the best out of them is already only a dream.

Agüero wasnt any better today actually, he tried hard but in the end always opted for the wrong solution.

Like nearly all of our attackers. No coicidence the goals were scored by Zabba and Yaya and not from real creative attacking players like Nasri, silva, Tevez, Balo, Agüero.

(Silva missed from so close once before Yaya'goal just like Agüero missed from so close vs. Casillas in CL. They are so not in form.)

tolmie's hairdoo said:

By no means his biggest fan, but he was excellent in first half, strong, looked for the quick one-two.

For the second home game in succession Mancini fucks up the substitution, which was again Tevez for that waste of space Nasri.

Fly Mario, fly free, because it seems Mancini is prepared to pass the buck to his prodigy just to save his own skin.

If there absolutely anything at all that you don't blame Mancini for? Anything? The weather perhaps? The rising CO2?

And you, a man with absolutely no formal training or experience in professional football management, have decided that he "made the wrong substitution" despite us getting immediately back into the game and are therefore saying that one of our players should ask to leave the club because he expressed disappointment at his performance?

You have absolutely gone off the deep end of bias and lost any sort of objectivity about our manager.

Damocles said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

If there absolutely anything at all that you don't blame Mancini for? Anything? The weather perhaps? The rising CO2?

And you, a man with absolutely no formal training or experience in professional football management, have decided that he "made the wrong substitution" despite us getting immediately back into the game and are therefore saying that one of our players should ask to leave the club because he expressed disappointment at his performance?

You have absolutely gone off the deep end of bias and lost any sort of objectivity about our manager.
Well said.

Aerosol_Kid said:
pedigreeblue said:
Jwoody19 said:
No other club manager in football would put up with the shit that mario keeps pulling. He's ridiculously inconsistent, shows very little desire, and is very petulant. Above all the thing that pisses me off the most is when he doesn't even have the respect to stay and watch his team-mates when he gets subbed off. For all his ability and "potential" he doesn't show much at all and for me we have to get rid of him.

He went and got changed ( quickly ) and came back and watched the end of the game on the bench !
It wasn't quick at all, and in fact why defend getting changed at all?

I wasn't defending anybody, many people in the ground would not have known he actually came back on the bench. If Ballo is going to get slagged off it would at least be fair to make sure posts wrote about him are factually correct. Oh I would have started with Tevez by the way..!

I like them both...Mancini and Balotelli.....but today I was more annoyed at Mancini than Mario!

If I were Mario, I would look to leave in January after the disrespect shown today. Mancini has to look at his man management abilities, because today he acted out, rather than in a manner consistent with the man who leads the Champions of England.

For me, Mario has to play CENTRE FORWARD, DOWN THE MIDDLE, HARASSING THE CBs, with his partner making runs off him. As it is, he does not see near enough of the ball for the amount of work he does to get himself open.

I would be very interested to see the stats on how much running he does per minute of time on the field. Also, I would be interested to know how many times he actually gets a decent ball played in to him WHERE HE WANTS IT. Doubt it is very often.

Mario has a new baby and, if I were him, I would be looking to go to Milan and get the f*** away from England and the EPL, where he is vilified at every turn. No protection, no fouls for things that others get regularly and a manager who makes far too much of him. Mancini needs to take the focus OFF Mario, not constantly put it ON him. Does it make Mancini feel bigger to publicly whack his players? It shouldn't but I think it does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.