Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Jwoody19 said:
No other club manager in football would put up with the shit that mario keeps pulling. He's ridiculously inconsistent, shows very little desire, and is very petulant. Above all the thing that pisses me off the most is when he doesn't even have the respect to stay and watch his team-mates when he gets subbed off. For all his ability and "potential" he doesn't show much at all and for me we have to get rid of him.

He went and got changed ( quickly ) and came back and watched the end of the game on the bench !

pedigreeblue said:
Jwoody19 said:
No other club manager in football would put up with the shit that mario keeps pulling. He's ridiculously inconsistent, shows very little desire, and is very petulant. Above all the thing that pisses me off the most is when he doesn't even have the respect to stay and watch his team-mates when he gets subbed off. For all his ability and "potential" he doesn't show much at all and for me we have to get rid of him.

He went and got changed ( quickly ) and came back and watched the end of the game on the bench !
It wasn't quick at all, and in fact why defend getting changed at all?

unexpected item said:
If Bobby were ever to be invited on Desert Island Discs (Google it kids) then Balo would be his luxury item.

For that is what he is.

Luxury item?
Nothing luxurious whatsoever about this petulant waste of space
Every time his name is in the starting line up a part of you dies inside
Good at penalties and nothing else at all

The fact that we're still arguing the toss about a player who's been here as long as he has tells you everything you need to know about Balo. The sooner he's gone the better.

Comments after the game from Mancini "I love Mario as a guy and a player but it is important for him to start to think about his job."

2 years in and this! FFS Bobby you're losing credibility by the second.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini making Mario a scapegoat again, just like West Ham away.

By no means his biggest fan, but he was excellent in first half, strong, looked for the quick one-two.

For the second home game in succession Mancini fucks up the substitution, which was again Tevez for that waste of space Nasri.

Fly Mario, fly free, because it seems Mancini is prepared to pass the buck to his prodigy just to save his own skin.

Looked like Bobby reacted emotionally rather than in a considered way. Mario tried and failed with a back-heel and Bobby stormed back to the bench and told Tevez to strip...

Saw Mario driving home on the M56; don't know if he was still worked up about being taken off but his driving was more dangerous than our strikers goal threat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.