Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
simon23 said:
Pam said:
The die is cast, though, Simon. They will run and run with it. For that alone, he is Roberto's Achilles Heel. Time to get rid of Balo. I love you Bobby, so please.

sorry but no

why give into the fuckers and let them undermine what we are trying to build....

At the very least why give them the story they are trying to create.

the thing about him being young is that we can afford to eb as patient as we need to be with him

he didnt lose us that game yesterday...we lost as a team and RM for once was beaten tactically (though as i said somewhere else, i dont think he has much choce with the injury of milner and the very poor purchase of garcia...we lacked that midfield base from which to attack and still have cover which was our undoing in the end)

balotelli has it in him to be a top class player....and yesterday his performnace was good int he first half yet you get pricks like souness and redknapp attacking him with what in the end is absolute lies and bullshit just to feed the media agenda against him which had been set in motion before he even arrived at the club.

ive said it before but him (and the other players) need our support....people need to open their eyes, stop listenting to the views of supposed pundits...watcht he game 2-3 times if you need to (i just have watched the highlights again and int he first half balotellis link up play was great)

The problem I have with Balo is that in the summer, he had a brilliant Euro campaign for Italy and I was expecting him to come back and have a monster of a season for us this year. But it is embarrassing, how little he has contributed. I don't go in for all the scape-goating but he had been a waste of space for us this year and we deserve better from him, as does Roberto.

Pam...he has barely played!!! and has been injured...(only slight injury) so im not sure what you expect of him right now....

over the course of a season he is an excellent player to have...and he will get even better<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Haze said:
Have a look at the Milan forums. They think he's intentionally agitating City to force a move to his boyhood club.

no doubt that this sort of shit will soon become gospel truth!!!!!!!

MSP said:
why give into the fuckers and let them undermine what we are trying to build....

What exactly are we building with Balotelli? Bobby/Balo circus in your town?

are you now going to attack the manager who brought us our first 3 pieces of silverwear in decades

the only circus which you speak of is the one created/developed/fanticised by the media (to create a story) which people then buy into

simon23 said:
Pam said:
simon23 said:
sorry but no

At the very least why give them the story they are trying to create.

the thing about him being young is that we can afford to eb as patient as we need to be with him

he didnt lose us that game yesterday...we lost as a team and RM for once was beaten tactically (though as i said somewhere else, i dont think he has much choce with the injury of milner and the very poor purchase of garcia...we lacked that midfield base from which to attack and still have cover which was our undoing in the end)

balotelli has it in him to be a top class player....and yesterday his performnace was good int he first half yet you get pricks like souness and redknapp attacking him with what in the end is absolute lies and bullshit just to feed the media agenda against him which had been set in motion before he even arrived at the club.

ive said it before but him (and the other players) need our support....people need to open their eyes, stop listenting to the views of supposed pundits...watcht he game 2-3 times if you need to (i just have watched the highlights again and int he first half balotellis link up play was great)

The problem I have with Balo is that in the summer, he had a brilliant Euro campaign for Italy and I was expecting him to come back and have a monster of a season for us this year. But it is embarrassing, how little he has contributed. I don't go in for all the scape-goating but he had been a waste of space for
us this year and we deserve better from him, as does Roberto.

Pam...he has barely played!!! and has been injured...(only slight injury) so im not sure what you expect of him right now....

over the course of a season he is an excellent player to have...and he will get even better

Is it coincidence that the team was at its most focused during the ban he had at the end of last season?

He has created this monster that the media love to hate. It's all down to him!

His presence now leaves defenders winding him up and the refs giving him nothing.

It's time for him to go.

simon23 said:
MSP said:

are you now going to attack the manager who brought us our first 3 pieces of silverwear in decades

the only circus which you speak of is the one created/developed/fanticised by the media (to create a story) which people then buy into

I've asked you what are we building with Balotelli as he is here 2 years and I don't see any building made. Not very interested in manager loving moral story.

You said they are trying to undermine what we are trying to build here. I agree with that. They are doing it on daily basis but it's important for project as agriculture in Thailand. Just wums us up and make us hate them.

And it doesn't have anything with Balotelli as he is hardly any fundamental thing in what is going to be built, and he and manager and their weird relation are undermining that much more than media, with all their childish behavior, childish substitutions that could perhaps be used for real football stuff instead of hot-head ones etc. etc.

I'll naively say he's played slightly out of position, our system doesn't help him, not that a world class striker shouldn't be able to cope.

Time up for me, love him and do think he's a huge talent. Think he'll make it big somewhere, but for me it all ended when he argued with kolorov over that free kick last season.

Self before the team

MSP said:
simon23 said:
MSP said:

I've asked you what are we building with Balotelli as he is here 2 years and I don't see any building made. Not very interested in manager loving moral story.

You said they are trying to undermine what we are trying to build here. I agree with that. They are doing it on daily basis but it's important for project as agriculture in Thailand. Just wums us up and make us hate them.

And it doesn't have anything with Balotelli as he is hardly any fundamental thing in what is going to be built, and he and manager and their weird relation are undermining that much more than media, with all their childish behavior, childish substitutions that could perhaps be used for real football stuff instead of hot-head ones etc. etc.

I want Bobby to stay for ever but you're right about the weird relation thing. I don't know what is on Bob's head with Balo but its a definite distraction.

Pam said:
MSP said:
simon23 said:

I want Bobby to stay for ever but you're right about the weird relation thing. I don't know what is on Bob's head with Balo but its a definite distraction.

I'm not huge Mancini's supporter but I accept that he had done enough to be left alone for some time (at least to the end of the season) but people who don't see that their relation is problem are blind.

simon23 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
We need to get rid of balo ASAP he ain't interested in playing for us he's a marked man off referees and I don,t think the players like him he's a individual not a team player and that's what we need get rid ov him and nasri .

see again this bit about him not being interested.....please tell me how you know this for a fact?

its just bullshit made up by the media that people are regurgitating

if he didnt care...then why does he "supposedly throw strops" when he is brought off.......not that he does that either

the players do lile him and there are numerous directly quoted on it

NDJ has recently said he would welcome him to where he is playing now as did another player last week (cannt remember who)...so again this is another bullshit statement that is just thrown around without any proof whatsoever

not a team player...again bullshit...go back and watch the game...numerous times throughoutt he first half he is moving off the ball, runnign the channels, linking up with others, setting up aguero ....again total bullshit statement

Well in my opinion he doesn't look interested can you honestly tell me you want him at the club?? Get him out and get falco in. Fed up with the same bullshit give him a chance he's had to many

Most jobs are performance related and foir that reason Mario has had more than enough time to improve his personal performances.

Don't get me wrong I do believe he could be a world class player but as time goes on it just isn't going to be at City and for that reason he needs to go for his own good as well as that of City's. 10mins performing isn't enough and again yesterday proved that fact, a great shame but one move that needs to happen if we are to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.