Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon23 said:
falco wont come to us either so stop dreaming.

Prove this, how do you know ?

Stop telling others their opinions are just that whilst acting so sure yourself.

You know sweet fa also, all you have is an opinion, nothing more.

Just take a breath and chill for a minute, we all get agitated but most want the best for the club.
I get wound up over Balo FC fans sometimes but i just leave the thread and chill in the cellar where i can relax.

Mancini keeps backing Mario, he also disciplines him ,he picks him ,he takes him off seemingly in anger when he doesn't perform to expectations. he has a go at him after games and then he fires back that he can be a fantastic player but we need more.

Who knows what the next thing will be.Will he pick him again for the Newcastle game or will he be benched again. Hard to say isn't it.

It really does feel that Mancini is risking a lot,arguably his job, with the faith he has shown and is still showing in Mario.I hope it pays off.

jrb said:
deano ou812 said:
At times i get the feeling that mario considers himself a media celebrity first,and a footballer second.....

What gave you that idea? ;-)

Even the Rags wanted to take pictures of him after the game on Sunday.(according to the Mail)

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/09/article-2245430-166E9487000005DC-644_634x476.jpg[/bigimg]

Is there any excuse for him not running over these twats? He can fuck off back to Milan for that.

Also, what the flying fridge magnet is it with the rags and their bitterness. The looks on their faces.

3-2 in their cup final much.

Champ16ons

Regarding Balotelli, who was handed a surprise start at the Etihad Stadium but was replaced on 51 minutes after a disappointing performance, Mancini said: "We are waiting for the moment he becomes aware of his talent. That is why he is not for sale."

Bloody hell I have been waiting since he actually signed for us back in 2012....the game is up now come on.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Regarding Balotelli, who was handed a surprise start at the Etihad Stadium but was replaced on 51 minutes after a disappointing performance, Mancini said: "We are waiting for the moment he becomes aware of his talent. That is why he is not for sale."

Bloody hell I have been waiting since he actually signed for us back in 2012....the game is up now come on.

If thats true what Mancini says im fucking worried about where we are going.Im beginning to think Mourinho was right when he deemed him uncoachable.

flb said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

If thats true what Mancini says im fucking worried about where we are going.Im beginning to think Mourinho was right when he deemed him uncoachable.

Were you worried when we were celebrating the FA cup and title? People have such short fickle memories but it is the nature of the the football fan. Overall all our strikers have under performed this season.

BlueMoonz1977 said:

Erm, errrr, wait.....................
2012 you say

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Erm, errrr, wait.....................
2012 you say

LOL I meant to type 2010 - dropped an almighty keyboard bollock

Mancini's quotes from Sky Italia.

"Balotelli is not for sale," Mancini told Sky Sport Italia.

"Mario is a City player, he is loved by the fans and the management. He has been an important player for us.

"A player of his quality should think exclusively to his work and his family, he has talent and he cannot blow it as he is doing.

"Our paths may separate if I change team, but he will remain at City."

"I'm fine at City," said the Italian. "I work in a very serious club and in England it is easier to work. There is a project and we have done a great job in two years.

"I feel really good, but it is clear that I miss Italy because home is always missing."

Asked about the prospect of coaching the Italy national team, he added: "It is still early and [Cesare] Prandelli is doing well."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.