Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
TCIB said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Has Falcao told us to shove off then or Mancini ruled him out ?
Im saying your right, the other guy is talking bollocks

Oh thank god, i was awaiting some terrible quote like "Falcoa tells city to eff off" hehe.

I actually went to the transfer forum looking for the Falcao thread xD

BillyShears said:
Mancini's quotes from Sky Italia.

"Balotelli is not for sale," Mancini told Sky Sport Italia.

"Mario is a City player, he is loved by the fans and the management. He has been an important player for us.

"A player of his quality should think exclusively to his work and his family, he has talent and he cannot blow it as he is doing.

"Our paths may separate if I change team, but he will remain at City."

"I'm fine at City," said the Italian. "I work in a very serious club and in England it is easier to work. There is a project and we have done a great job in two years.

"I feel really good, but it is clear that I miss Italy because home is always missing."

Asked about the prospect of coaching the Italy national team, he added: "It is still early and [Cesare] Prandelli is doing well."

I was waiting for this of Mancini tbh.

The Mancini and Balo show rolls on :)

TCIB said:

Live by the sword, die by the sword. I'll give Mancini that ...

BillyShears said:
TCIB said:

Mancini is playing this season the way his last season at Inter went. He started acting all weird quit after a game come back got fired. Random seaon for him that was. It look like that again now

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BillyShears said:
TCIB said:

Mancini is playing this season the way his last season at Inter went. He started acting all weird quit after a game come back got fired. Random seaon for him that was. It look like that again now

He's too hot headed. Until he learns to control his ego, check his attitude, and respect his players, he'll always be one of those managers who's nearly, but not quite, one of the greats.

A92ZU2KCcAAq4_G.jpg:large

While Balotelli is more talented than Adam Johnson as far as I remember AJ contributed quite a lot more than Mario to our title win last year.

And he was sold. We could still do with him. And he probably wishes he hadn't left due to lack of games. Against tiring opposition, he was like Edin pretty effective.

Funny this.
Tevez teaches Balo how to pack his luggage
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkPTAfYn1mM[/youtube]

(Funny also: Balo speaks spanish very well)

robbieh said:
While Balotelli is more talented than Adam Johnson as far as I remember AJ contributed quite a lot more than Mario to our title win last year.

And he was sold. We could still do with him. And he probably wishes he hadn't left due to lack of games. Against tiring opposition, he was like Edin pretty effective.
Really?
I suggest you rewatch the QPR game pal and the Tottenham home game and the 6-1.

He probably doesn't wish he left because now he starts every game he actually has to do some work for a full game instead of the cosy 10-15mins he used to get.

For the record it is getting frustrating this whole Mancini and Balotelli scenario but at the end of the day Mancini won't sell him so we have to just keep supporting the lad I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.