Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fablue said:
Funny this.
Tevez teaches Balo how to pack his luggage
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkPTAfYn1mM[/youtube]

(Funny also: Balo speaks spanish very well)

He really isn't a full shilling is he?

robbieh said:
While Balotelli is more talented than Adam Johnson as far as I remember AJ contributed quite a lot more than Mario to our title win last year.

You remember wrong.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
fablue said:
Funny this.

I know it's a bit of fun, but isn't the "Ah, I can't be arsed, someone do it for me" attitude shown there symptomatic of Balotelli's (and a percentage of the many footballer's) general view of the world.

Funny the way that Carlos gets hacked off, given that he hasn't always been the epitome of the model, diligent professional. Mind you, from what I heard when he was at West Ham, he doesn't take kindly to the Billy Big Time footballer and their flash watches and cars that aren't backed up by results.

greasedupdeafguy said:
TCIB said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Has Falcao told us to shove off then or Mancini ruled him out ?
Im saying your right, the other guy is talking bollocks

ok...slight over reaction on my part but others were making points as if they were facts

i think it is highly unlikely that falcao will come....due to January being very hard to buy in, FFp and the fac we arlready have 4 strikers. Rm has said Balo isnt for sale as well......we wont sell kun or tevez.....and i cannt see dzeko going either as MAncini has made the point several times that he offers something different from allt he other strikers.

my other points however stand

Nelly's Left Foot said:
fablue said:
Funny this.

I bet the guy who said "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"........had a friend like Mario lol

Bye, bye Mario. Thanks for the laughs.

1444590691.jpg

Stroppy, petulant, but prodigiously talented....... have a look at Ibrahimovic for the ideal player of this kind. I imagine he is what Mancini envisions Mario turning out like but he is so far off it's untrue, if he gets to that level it'll be long after he's left City I'm afraid. I wish we could swap the two even if Ibra is at the tail end of his career.

LoveCity said:
Stroppy, petulant, but prodigiously talented....... have a look at Ibrahimovic for the ideal player of this kind. I imagine he is what Mancini envisions Mario turning out like but he is so far off it's untrue, if he gets to that level it'll be long after he's left City I'm afraid. I wish we could swap the two even if Ibra is at the tail end of his career.

At least we've gone from comparing him with Messi and Ronaldo. Now Ibra by the end of the season Heskey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.