Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blink922 said:
Freestyler said:
Was delighted when i didn't see balotelli mentioned anywhere in the team.

Another game without his presence, and what do you know? we look like a TEAM on the pitch.

Should have cashed in when we had the chance, i pray PSG come back in for him.

We've played plenty of games this season where he didn't feature and we were shite.
We've not been shite in the Prem in any game all season. The only game we were well below par and should have lost was at Anfield, but we still did well in spells.

The cookie monster said:
An absolute overated lazy waste of space
Who is fucking our club over
Bloody hell Cookie, that's harsh talk for you? Did you wake up in a bad mood this morning?

I can't believe two and a half seasons later people still defend him when on the whole he has been total crap.

When he finally becomes this great player everyone talks about it won't be with us.

Cash in now while we can

He hasn't played once for City with the same passion and desire he shown when playing for Italy in the euros
The man is stealing a living and the sooner we get rid of this waste of space the better
Can't believe people defend him,Gerry Creaney put more in

Taxi, for Mario. He's daft, but not daft enough to leave on a wage cut. I can see a loan in Jan, we dont need the 4 strikers at the moment. Italy probably, as he wants his child to have a father figure. I remember the days I got slaughtered on here because it was obvious he was a balo oon.

I'm not sure the words for it, but the current actions of Mario and his agent are cynical in the extreme.

In the last month alone, his agent has twice reminded us how much Mario is worth, he is a Mona Lisa...how he will see out the remainder of his two years, a threat if ever I heard one.

His lack application in training has now been cited at least twice by the manager.

And now he's taking the club to a tribunal over a two week fine.

It stinks, and Mancini deserves so much better than this.

I know Mino Raiola has form for this, but there must be better ways of orchestrating a move away, rather than trying to directly impact his value and us hand him a pay-off in the process.

And that's before the divided opinion to his displays on the pitch.

Cut our losses.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:41 am --<br /><br />
MSP said:
If he's on 170k that I very doubt, than many people in the club should be spanked hard.

It just can't be, no way a teenager he was when he signed did anything in Italy to justify that wage.

£110k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.